Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 11th, 2013, 02:39 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

I like the Irredeemable reference sure, but I don't see it as an actual personality. It would be like using Incredible as Hulk's personality. I'd be fine with Arrogant but think Degenerate is better.

This comic pic is nice also:
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Degenerate seems more like a class to me. I think we should reuse something if we're going to go away from Irredeemable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Gotta say, I love that bio.
Yeah, that's a riot!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I could go with Degenerate. The guy DOES have some good in him, though... so I think Self-Centered might be best. His every action is based on self-satisfaction, not necessarily out of malice or what have you.

One more thing I want to note - "Radio Insect Control" off of Ant-Man lets him take a turn with two insects. Here, I dropped it down to one, since (in what I read with him) he didn't really use any bugs in a combat situation, so he'd be a much worse "bug commander" than Pym. I'm not sure if we'd want to append a number to the end of the original power (updating it to "Radio Insect Control 2"), or rename this one to "Novice Insect Control" or what have you. More of a Final Editing concern, but, while I'm here...

OH, also, anyone have the mini for pictures? Even if you're not picture-ready, I'd also like to confirm his height (I'm sort of guessing he's at 2 based on his size relative to his base).
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady) (Design Phase)

I kind of like "Novice Insect Control."

Don't have this mini.

Self-Centered seems pretty appropriate. That one gets my vote.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't have the mini either

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Okay, changed to Self-Centered, dropped Defense to 2, renamed to "Amateur Insect Control."

Any other thoughts before I send it to ERB? Should be able to playtest tomorrow night.
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:59 PM

Lookin' good.

Old April 13th, 2013, 12:22 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Lookin' good.
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:56 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Looks good to me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 13th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Ant-Man

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit too powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS (Not overly so, but in some situations - he's a worse commander than Hank for an Insect Army, but has more survivability himself.)

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? YES!
- What should be the unit's point value? 60 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Ant-Man pretty much performed exactly as expected - if he hits good rolls, he can deal some damage, but he's subject to some very fickle dice. He might go down a bit, but with the insect bonding I'm comfortable putting him at 60.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 20-30 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Bad luck kills Ant-Man almost immediately.
Map: Custom Map (Mostly flat swamp with lava height near center.)
Units: Ant-Man (60 Points) vs. Killer Pengiuns (60 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- Give a brief overview. Auto-wounds are bad news for a unit with only 1 Life.
Units: Ant-Man (50 Points) vs. Arkham Inmates (60 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 50-60 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Together with a Killer Bee, Ant-Man was able to put two wounds onto Dick Grayson, and later play distraction and generally get up in the Vigilantes' faces. The heavy hitters weren't quite able to pull their weight, but Ant-Man did his job.
Units: Ant-Man: Eric O'Grady, Ant-Man: Hank Pym, Wasp II, Green Goblin, Killer Bee x2, Fire Ant Swarm x10 (600 Points) vs. Batman: Bruce Wayne, Punisher, Robin: Dick Grayson, Robin: Tim Drake (600 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Give a brief overview. Here Ant-Man did virtually nothing - other than absorb an attack and waste a turn. So, yeah, Vanish is a fickle beast... he makes for fair filler in his army, though, and certainly doesn't hurt.
Units: Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady), Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, Commander Rogers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents x3 (940 Points) vs. Super-Skrull: Kl'rt, Super-Skrull: Rl'nnd, Skrull Warriors x3 (950 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

FINAL THOUGHTS: He's an interesting unit. He makes for a pretty alright distraction - pairing him with a Killer Bee or two can probably get you some easy wounds, and he's got the survivability to pick off some smaller figures. Vanish's "not adjacent to enemy figures" clause makes him a pretty mediocre screen, though, and it's fickle, so without some Insects he's usually not worth the turn. I'd put him at 50 and see how he goes.

Last edited by johnny139; April 14th, 2013 at 02:20 AM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Okay Johnny, you haven't started using drugs have you? You've got some Kryptonite Man/Ant Man crazy testing going on there buddy!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Okay Johnny, you haven't started using drugs have you? You've got some Kryptonite Man/Ant Man crazy testing going on there buddy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library