Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2019, 11:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Star-Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Diamondback. Although that's probably not who you're thinking of. That's just in her version of double attack. You're meaning a special attack that lets you do it .... yeah, there was somebody .....
Actually that may have been it. Thanks. I think it was more that was the card brought up when the discussion started. I remember the "tactical" part of the name.

That was it exactly...Just checked YK's workshop thread on Domino and the power workshopped still said Diamondback in the text. So Yeah us. we still have some memory left.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Star-Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Diamondback. Although that's probably not who you're thinking of. That's just in her version of double attack. You're meaning a special attack that lets you do it .... yeah, there was somebody .....
Actually that may have been it. Thanks. I think it was more that was the card brought up when the discussion started. I remember the "tactical" part of the name.
Gotcha. Cool. Pretty sure we've reused Tactical Double Attack since as well, but can't remember if it's in a released design or one On Deck, so I won't mention it here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library