Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 13th, 2009, 11:19 PM

pandas Woo who?
Question Possible Gormiti customs

I saw a gormitis commercial and they looked cool. I would like anyone who owns one to post a picture of them compared to a hs figure. TY.

EDIT: How come no one ever posts on my topics.

Last edited by pandas; February 14th, 2009 at 03:41 AM. Reason: It makes me feel tuff
Old February 14th, 2009, 01:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Possible Gormiti customs

Whats a Gormiti? Never heard of it...

...And it's only been a day sine you posted this. Patience, grasshopper.
Old February 14th, 2009, 01:25 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandas View Post
I saw a gormitis commercial and they looked cool. I would like anyone who owns one to post a picture of them compared to a hs figure. TY.

I saw these packs in the store last week. First off they have a very "cartoonish" look to them. Second in my opinion they are way out of scale (roughly the size of Tor-Kul-Na) for scape mods. Maybe with some modification and paint they would work but I don't care for them.

This is what they look like if anyone was wondering what the heck a Gormiti is. Each figure has it's own stat card similar to HS. You buy these in packs of two and from what i've seen it's just a basic turn based battle game.

Last edited by Dhaphaos; February 14th, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old February 14th, 2009, 01:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaphaos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandas View Post

I saw these packs in the store last week. First off they have a very "cartoonish" look to them. Second in my opinion they are way out of scale (roughly the size of Tor-Kul-Na) for scape mods. Maybe with some modification and paint they would work but I don't care for them.

This is what they look like if anyone was wondering what the heck a Gormiti is.
Okay, I still don't know what the heck they are, but it looks like, after some modification, you could have a pretty cool army of giants.
Old February 14th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Using the UK site for translation your figures are:

GHEOS: Lord of Power
Top Row: Blind Fury, Gravitas "The Strong", The Hideoutfinder
Bottom Row: Mole "The Hollideger", Earthshaker, and Steelback

Very bad translations......
Old February 14th, 2009, 06:29 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

are those things supposed to even make sense? Or did they hire a 4 year-old to type for them? I dont even want to know what you do in the game.
Old February 15th, 2009, 01:55 PM

Superm9 is surprisingly tart

I believe that the toy line is Italian, thus the very odd spellings.

They remind me of the old pokemon games that I was never fond of... Looks to cheap/toddlerish to make into heroscape customs; you might as well repaint a rubber ducky and play with it, for you would get the same reaction at the game table:

"My army consists of Kaemon Awa, Ne-Gok-Sa, and... this giant rubber-duckyish thing that looks like a pokemon..." )

In other words, no, those don't look like suitable HS figures; use Mage Knight or Heroclix instead.

Star Wars
Battlefront II Fan!
Check out pictures of my custom Heroscape terrain props, maps, and my SWBFII mod map: Xagobah: Mazarian Assault here
Old February 18th, 2009, 04:04 AM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Look here for a nice overview (and lots of pictures) of the entire Gormiti range.
http://minifigures.blogspot.com/2008/04/gormiti.html

'As is' they'll stand out like a sore thumb on a Heroscape battlefield, but with a little paint some of them could be made into acceptable big\hulking elemental type characters.
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:30 AM

Cheeslord Woo who?

I have made a couple of Gormiti customs ... when I get round to getting some webspace to put my photos up I will post them. I have 4 fire Gormiti, 2 air and 2 forest (because they are random packs I cant choose what I get). I find with a bit of extra paint some of them can look passable (though not as good as "proper" miniatures).

Anyway, they make interesting heroes but because of the random packs I'm unlikely to ever make a lot more of them.

Incidentally, all the ones I've bought fit in a single hex (only just), and you can wedge their big feet in ladders (so I've not troubled to put them on bases). I also changed the names and powers from what comes on the cards (because they do give a feel of being a cheap, poorly researched "me too" pokemon like series).

Mark.

Last edited by Cheeslord; February 18th, 2009 at 09:43 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards