Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 24th, 2018, 10:52 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
The Book of Beast Boy (Dolphin)

The Book of Beast Boy

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 17
BLASTERS AND BEAST MASTERS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Beast Boy.

Character Bio - Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal that he has seen himself or has seen in an illustration [...] These transformations take only a second and Beast Boy has demonstrated that he is capable of rapidly changing his form with little or no effort expended. [One such form is that of a dolphin]. The bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) inhabits warm and temperate seas worldwide, being found everywhere except for the Arctic and Antarctic Circle regions. [...] Bottlenose dolphins have the second largest encephalization levels of any mammal on Earth (humans have the largest), sharing close ratios with those of humans and other great apes, which more than likely contributes to their incredibly high intelligence and emotional intelligence.” (Wikipedia.org, 2018).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Splash; August 2nd, 2022 at 04:11 PM. Reason: png
Old August 24th, 2018, 10:53 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beast Boy (Dolphin) (Design Phase)

NAME = BEAST BOY
SECRET IDENTITY = GAR LOGAN

SPECIES = DOLPHIN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = PLAYFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 3
LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = 30

MARINE LIFE 2
This Beast Boy must stop his movement when entering a land space, and does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 2 dice to this Beast Boy's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SWIMMING PARTNER
Friendly figures do not stop their movement when entering a water space within 1 space of this Beast Boy.

ECHOLOCATION
Once per player turn, if this Beast Boy is on a water space when an opponent's figure ends its movement within 3 spaces of this Beast Boy, you may immediately move this Beast Boy or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of this Beast Boy up to 3 spaces. Figures moved this way will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Scapemage; November 27th, 2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old August 24th, 2018, 10:55 AM

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Old August 24th, 2018, 11:00 AM

Just a friendly reminder that anyone and everyone is encouraged to participate in public designs! There are no requirements or qualifications to post. All opinions are useful!

Old August 24th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My concern is this guy is going to undraftable on non-water heavy maps and undercosted on water heavy maps. And even on the latter, I’m not sure I’m taking him over the flying dino.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To address that, I think Water Strength should be lowered to 1 so there's not such a dramatic difference in power for those two types of maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 24th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not sure if there's any synergy with Water Strength, but maybe we should combine it and Waterlogged into "Water Dweller" or something? Just to make it more reusable, I know there's been talk of sharks and stuff that should work the same.
Old August 24th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know the Sonar plans didn't work out, but I'd love to see folks do a little brainstorming to see if we can figure out a support power for him that works when he's on power but lets him support allies who are on land. I think that'd be the ideal for letting him still do things on maps with low amounts of water (but still some).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2018, 12:09 PM

The idea behind Aquatic Lift is to allow bridging of units across water, which is not something we have right now except for Carry units (which we generally deem very powerful). I'm happy to hear ideas from everyone, though.

Old August 24th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd still like to see something Sonar related, since that's one of the more interesting/iconic things about dolphins. Perhaps something early warning/positioning related?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 24th, 2018, 12:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
My concern is this guy is going to undraftable on non-water heavy maps and undercosted on water heavy maps. And even on the latter, I’m not sure I’m taking him over the flying dino.
Ummm...he's a dolphin. He shouldn't be drafted in a map without water. But I agree he needs something to make him a useful Niche figure. I do see him having more value than the Pterasaur BB on a map with a 3 space water crossing since he'd function as a bridge for the whole army and not just the figure he's carrying.

But the reality is that he's one of several beast forms available and they can't all be useful every time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 24th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Brainstorming:

Quote:
ECHOLOCATION
Instead of attacking with Beast Boy, you may move any figures you control a total of 4 spaces.
The intent is that you could move 1 figure 4 spaces or 4 figures 1 space each or any combination in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library