Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 5th, 2018, 03:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla Reboot -- Interest Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I like the mini a lot, though without scale its hard to tell if it would go on a peanut base, a large single base, or if none of those would work. My preference is to stick with it.
It's a large D&D figure, which means it's probably a 50mm/2inch base.

At least that's my guess. Google didn't turn up much when I looked for large D&D base sizes.
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:26 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I have it in my cart over at CSI. It may be a couple of days before I purchase it though because there are a few other figs I am considering, but I will bite the bullet by Friday.
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:35 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I have been able to locate 40+ of them at a few different miniature stores (that is without exhausting the list of suppliers) so it seems there will be a decent supply for a unique hero.
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Any interest in a common spider hero for the Drow if the elven cavalier doesn’t pan out?

https://minisgallery.com/dnd/dc/dnddc2.htm (an example is the first mini)

Gotta find enough minis for it, but that’s definately an idea I’m into. Anyone else?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 5th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I might chime in here or there on wolf-elf, since the sculpt is cool. Not gonna be a major contributor to anything here, though. The time I spend in the Classic Customs forum is kinda an afterthought to C3G stuff.
Old December 5th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd love to see a community-created design! Part of my enjoyment of Asterios is not just the sweet sweet card, but knowing that it was a community of fans that designed it. It's a great idea to try to get another one going!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 5th, 2018, 11:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Okay, so I'll play facilitator for now, and ask the first question:

Do we want to pursue the green lady on a white wolf, or do we want to open it up to more submissions?

Anybody can chime in, I'm just going to take a tally over the next day or two.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:17 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the wolf miniature, but if there is interest in voting among several options to decide on a figure then I won't oppose that.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

As someone who's not too familiar with SoV guidelines, I thought there was a general idea that fantasy units were less likely to be accepted vs non-fantasy units, just based on the number of each. Am I wrong there?

I'm not particularly inspired by the mini so I'd be down to see some other options. I don't dislike the current choice, it just isn't a figure I personally look at and start automatically thinking of powers for. However, if other people do feel that inspiration then go for it, I say.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:26 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I do like the elf and wolf. I feel like let's focus on that and then take submissions if it goes well.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:30 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fantasy Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
As someone who's not too familiar with SoV guidelines, I thought there was a general idea that fantasy units were less likely to be accepted vs non-fantasy units, just based on the number of each. Am I wrong there?

I'm not particularly inspired by the mini so I'd be down to see some other options. I don't dislike the current choice, it just isn't a figure I personally look at and start automatically thinking of powers for. However, if other people do feel that inspiration then go for it, I say.
Medium fantasy heroes need to be really good because there's been so many of them. This being a large figure at least gives some variance away from that.

~Dysole, whose only attempt at SoV was the robot what made your whole army 7k
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I like the wolf miniature, but if there is interest in voting among several options to decide on a figure then I won't oppose that.
I feel the exact same way as AYP.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards