Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

I need to get the Turtles printed. I've got the minis!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I need to get the Turtles printed. I've got the minis!
Let me just say, I thought they would be fun, but they came out way better than I expected. The only one who was less so, was Donny, but I think it was because his attack is conditional compared to the other three. (Really only does well in the right situation.) I did use the crap out of Anti-Grav Gauntlet to really take advantage of my enemies though!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:58 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Bumping this for some new folks who've been active here lately. We'd love some thoughts! Hopefully we're moving close to compiling results here so we can take some actions.

Old September 8th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I haven't been active with C3G in years, but I'll answer.

1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
Green Lanterns (all the lanterns really, love the markers)
Captain America
Fantastic 4
Superman II
Flash Barry Allen

2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
Orange Construct: Glomulus
Quake: Daisy Johnson

3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?

A new Hulk might be interesting. The original is great though.

4. What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?

not sure

5. What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?

not sure

6. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?
not sure

7. What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?

Fantastic 4 or Green/Yellow Lanterns

8. What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?

Thanos's goons from Infinity War: The Black Order.

9. What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?

More Judge Dredd stuff would be cool.

10. What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?
Batmobile!

11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
I don't check in here too often, so both would work pretty similarly for me.

12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
Keep up the good work! It's crazy how many designs there are now.
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:41 AM

Hmm, that makes me think. How many cards did Hasbto/WotC put out in total (including Valhalla)? Have we eclipsed that number?

Old September 8th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Hmm, that makes me think. How many cards did Hasbto/WotC put out in total (including Valhalla)? Have we eclipsed that number?
I'm not sure of the exact number, but we eclipsed that a long time ago...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Yeah you guys surpassed them years ago. According to google there were 219 classic units, and you guys are at what, 700 or 800?
Old September 8th, 2018, 12:19 PM

760-something, I think.

Old September 8th, 2018, 01:23 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
    Baron Heinrich Zemo (really enjoy the flexibility)
    Leonardo (the turtles are a blast to play)
    Moon Knight (fun set of abilities)
    Luke Cage (fun bonding options)
    Zombie (again, very flexible)

2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
    Gwenpool
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala)

3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
    Hawkeye (more modern a-la the Matt Fraction run)
    Mockingbird (more modern a-la the Chelsea Cain run)

4. What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?
    Unsure

5. What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?
    Unsure

6. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?
    Unsure

7. What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?
    Probably Criminals.

8. What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?
    X-Factor or maybe X-Statix

9. What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?
    Fighters and/or Crime Fighters

10. What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?
    Maybe something like an underground tunnel glyph? Sewer tunnels for the Turtles and friends?

11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
    Monthly. I think momentum is important to drive fan engagement.

12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
    More low cost fillers, or something else to spend those last 10-30 points you sometimes end up with. I think I've mentioned it in passing once before, but similar to Spell cards I thought it would be neat to have a set of draftable Asset cards providing some kind of minor effect not tied to a particular figure, for instance "S.H.I.E.L.D Intel" could provide a one-time bonus to your initiative roll, just as an example.
Old September 8th, 2018, 01:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?

More low cost fillers, or something else to spend those last 10-30 points you sometimes end up with. I think I've mentioned it in passing once before, but similar to Spell cards I thought it would be neat to have a set of draftable Asset cards providing some kind of minor effect not tied to a particular figure, for instance "S.H.I.E.L.D Intel" could provide a one-time bonus to your initiative roll, just as an example.

That's an interesting idea if you could same the initiative bonus until the round of your choice. Maybe tie it to an Agent figure so you would need to use if before the last Agent fell.
Old September 8th, 2018, 01:30 PM

Hmm, the underground tunnel glyph is an interesting idea. How would that work? Basically a two part map (two separate maps to represent the different levels) that you could climb up or down on through the glyph?

Old September 8th, 2018, 01:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hmm, the underground tunnel glyph is an interesting idea. How would that work? Basically a two part map (two separate maps to represent the different levels) that you could climb up or down on through the glyph?

Oh, I like that idea of a two part map. You could already kind of do that by using the Sewer Labyrinth Map and something like X-Marks the Spot. Just need to figure out where the manhole covers should be located on each map (the same number of hexes apart).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy