Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old September 1st, 2012, 08:36 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Unit Debates List -- #66 Added!

There's a poll I started on Stingers or Trons. Could you do a debate for it? I would love to know what people think are the 2nd and 3rd best ranged squad.
Old September 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
How about rogues: Elaria the Pale vs. Darrak Ambershard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
There's a poll I started on Stingers or Trons. Could you do a debate for it? I would love to know what people think are the 2nd and 3rd best ranged squad.
Yeah, I could do both of them at some point soon.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 06:29 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
How about rogues: Elaria the Pale vs. Darrak Ambershard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Yeah, I could do both of them at some point soon.
Guys, you need to remind me to do it.

Unit Debate #67 -- Jotun vs Fen Hydra
Old December 29th, 2014, 09:43 PM

AnOrcRoboCop is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Unit Debates List -- #67 Added!

I'd love to see a heavyweight title fight debate for best melee squad: knights of weston vs. heavy gruts.
Old December 30th, 2014, 07:58 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOrcRoboCop View Post
I'd love to see a heavyweight title fight debate for best melee squad: knights of weston vs. heavy gruts.
The first one was Capuan Gladiators vs. Knights Of Weston, so I guess that might do it.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 08:39 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I really want to see Omnicron Snipers vs. Microcorps. I bounce back and forth in my mind between which one is "better". If really love to see some debate to sway me one way or another.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I really want to see Omnicron Snipers vs. Microcorps. I bounce back and forth in my mind between which one is "better". If really love to see some debate to sway me one way or another.
I'll see if I can get it up on Sunday.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 02:45 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Can't wait!
Old January 11th, 2015, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can't wait!
Ooooh shoot, I completely forgot! I'll get it up later today.
Old January 11th, 2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can't wait!
Ooooh shoot, I completely forgot! I'll get it up later today.
And #68 has been added after a very long hiatus.
Old September 17th, 2015, 06:04 PM

Mew28 Woo who?
Re: Unit Debates List -- #68 Added!

I was wondering if we could get a debate between deathwalkers 8000s and 9000s both are quite popular at my place and we end up debating between ourselves quite often and it would be nice to get some more voices in on the debate.
Old September 19th, 2015, 10:10 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Unit Debates List -- #68 Added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew28 View Post
I was wondering if we could get a debate between deathwalkers 8000s and 9000s both are quite popular at my place and we end up debating between ourselves quite often and it would be nice to get some more voices in on the debate.

It's not an online debate per se but you might both review the following articles to better inform your personal debates:

Unit Strategy Review: How to use Deathwalker 8000

Unit Strategy Review: How to use Deathwalker 9000

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units