Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old May 5th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Zombicide/Zombicide:Black Plague

Is anyone else been dabbling in the Zombicide franchise games. I found some templates on board game geek to make custom figures for the game and think it would be cool to make some heroscape characters that could join in on the zombie killing fun. Also, all the zombie minis look like great proxies for zombies for heroscape. I would like this to be the place where any cool zombicide ideas or heroscape related zombie stuff that can be related to zombicide should go.

Custom Zombicide/ Zombicide: Black Plague Heroscape Crossovers
Isamu (TREX) 5-28-16
Spoiler Alert!

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; May 29th, 2016 at 04:10 AM.
Old May 5th, 2016, 01:50 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker
Re: Zombicide/Zombicide:Black Plague

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Is anyone else been dabbling in the Zombicide franchise games. I found some templates on board game geek to make custom figures for the game and think it would be cool to make some heroscape characters that could join in on the zombie killing fun. Also, all the zombie minis look like great proxies for zombies for heroscape. I would like this to be the place where any cool zombicide ideas or heroscape related zombie stuff that can be related to zombicide should go.
I actually do use the Zombicide minis for ZoM. They're nearly the exact same high when based, but the ZoM are more...burly? Like all Heroscape, their proportions are a bit more exaggerated so you can see details. I got 6 proxy squads of zombies I'm painting up now for like $9. Compare that to $15 each for ZoM and it's a steal.
Old May 5th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@SpriteMichaeler , I already have 30 zombies of morindan. I actually subbed in some ZOM in some of my Black Plague Games, because that is the only Zombicide game I have currently. I will probably buy the other zombicide games and expansions, I really enjoy them. I'll use both game minis for both games. I'm not rebasing the Zombicide zombies though. I also got some ideas to improve my Heroscape Zombie Hunter Scenario that should make it even more fun.

Old May 10th, 2016, 02:01 PM
"like" happy

I just got the most awesome Idea for this one. I am going to make Zombicide/zombicide black plague survivors out of Heroscape figures. I will make the hero dashboards compatible with the Zombicide:black plague plastic dashboards. Anyone else wanting to contribute with their favorite heroscape character as a zombie survivor are welcome to post here as well.

Old May 29th, 2016, 04:02 AM
"like" happy

Here are my first of many Heroscape Character Zombicide/ Zombicide BP Survivors
I present Isamu, killer of Zombies.

Disclaimer:This is a fan made project and is not an official product of CMON, Guilletine Games, or Hasbro.

Any cards put in this thread I will update into the OP with your name next to the character.

Old June 28th, 2016, 04:26 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

How about Tandros Kreel
May wear a broadsword instead of armor

Starts with Broadsword
+1 action
+1 die:melee
Taunt

Reaper: Melee
Is that all you've got?
Lifesaver

Looking at his original stats I thought this was fitting. I am no great shakes with Graphics so these are just my thoughts.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old June 28th, 2016, 06:14 PM
"like" happy

@Jeabird , I thought there was no interest in this on here. If you would like I can make Tandros up for you to try out with your stats? I have been backing massive darkness on kickstarter and they have a crossover kit for black plague, so this project got put on the backburner.

Old June 28th, 2016, 11:01 PM

That would be awesome. I've been watching MD too. All the wolves from HS could be used in BP. I have been trying to figure out a way to shoehorn Warforged into the mix as well

Old June 29th, 2016, 12:48 AM
"like" happy

@Jeabird , I just upped my pledge on MD. $349.
2 light bringer pledges
1 box of ratlings
1 hero and shieldmaiden cyclops box
1 hero and hellephant box
1 pack of 3d doors and bridges
ZBP crossover kit for sure.
Super stoked about that one. I thought about using wolves of badru as some stand ins the other day when me, my brother, and his two sons ran out of wolves in fear of the wolves getting an extra activation. I didn't. Then two of our survivors were mauled with some 21 attacks. In separate spaces of course, so both of em died. So fun. I'm for sure going to make custom cards for a bunch of HS monsters for Massive Darkness.(not that there is not enough monsters in that one already, its massive.)

Old July 2nd, 2016, 08:14 PM

I'm sticking with the LB pledge and getting the ZBP kit too.

Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:25 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeabird View Post
I'm sticking with the LB pledge and getting the ZBP kit too.
Awesome. I'm getting all of what I'm getting because I have a plastic addiction.

Old July 4th, 2016, 01:37 PM

I'm currently in rehab.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games