Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old January 24th, 2016, 01:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom Vehicle Terrain for Super-scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
That is hard to go by if you can get it for $5. Very cool.
Now I just need to get $5 ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2016, 10:41 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Nice find on that semi, Mr. Helm. If you ever get around to running a Helmaverse game for us Long Island players, you should definitely bring it along. I also would prefer plastic vehicles to maintain that Heroscape "toy" look (get out of my head, man!), but haven't found too many options in the 1:43 scale.
Old July 28th, 2020, 11:35 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought I'd use this old thread to capture some terrain ideas I find for the HelmAverse. The pics for the Auto Transporter referenced above seem to have been lost somewhere on the net so I thought I'd post some of the pics from the gallery for context.

I haven't been able to find the Auto Transporter in some time but it was made by Dickie Toys and is perfect in scale, theme, plastic feel, and playability.

The cars were turned into destructible objects with cards created by A3n (as seen in the HelmAverse)

Old July 28th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Fast forward to today and I just received a purchase I made on Amazon from a company called Pure Trident. Here's the link for some really cool barrels, bricks and pallets to be used as warehouse terrain.

The terrain looked so cool and I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I received the package very quickly and was thrilled by the quality and feel of 3D printed pieces. I quickly created a warehouse scene with the TMNT meeting the ESS-1. I apologize for the lighting in the photos but it is a warehouse scene so let's pretend it was intentional.

As you can see, the scale is really nice and the color of the plastic is appropriate enough that I don't feel the need to paint them. Of course I guess that is always an option but I'm good with them as is.

Look out HelmAverse, I'm eventually going to have a few more optional Destructible Objects. Ideas are already flowing.

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 29th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.
Old July 29th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Terrain for the HelmAverse and other Super-scapes

Really sweet stuff. Might have to pick up a set.
Old July 29th, 2020, 12:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Buying a 3d printer for custom terrain has been one of the most fun things Ive done for my wargames hobby. They look similar for stuff Ive printed for the walking dead all out war.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 29th, 2020, 12:40 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Neat stuff! Reminds me I need to do something with that gas station set I bought one of these days.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 29th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Captain Underpants

Love that gas station. Have you set it up on a battlefield yet? Maybe a gas station right next to a skyscraper.

By the way, that skyscraper may have a lobby under renovation with some pallets of bricks laying around.
Old July 29th, 2020, 11:32 AM

There you go. I really want to make a DO for the Propane Tank.

Old July 29th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

And propane accessories.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 06:23 PM
Captain Underpants

Happy New Year Scapers!

I don't know if anyone else had a scapey holiday season but the Helm family sure did. Among the new gifts under the tree for Daddy Helm was the following set from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QD6THHK...t_details&th=1

I kept the 4 green/white trucks and donated the rest of the set to Mrs. Helm's kindergarten class.

The trucks are all ABS plastic (no die cast), seem to be perfect scale, and fit on 1 hex by 3 hex pretty nicely.

I even cut out some laminated paper hex mats I had laying around to fill in the back of the two dump trucks and make them playable fight arenas. They look great on a city scape map and will load pictures shortly.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 2nd, 2022 at 11:23 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 06:37 PM
Captain Underpants

Here's a city map (4 player New Year's Eve battle) with the 4 trucks placed in the streets:

From the top you can see that all spaces around the edges of the vehicles are accessible to figures:

The 2 dump trucks can fit a cut out of 2 hex pieces. Consider it gravel, dirt, garbage, whatever. One truck would be at 4 hexes high (the one shown here) while the other is at 6 hexes.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 2nd, 2022 at 07:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations