Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2020, 10:44 PM

pyraximus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
How should I grow my collection?

Hey guys! So I've been around the forum for a bit with trading and whatever but haven't really made the transition to playing the game in real life due to a lack of people to play with. This being said, my cousin has shown interest in learning to play so I'm looking to start picking some more stuff up but I'm not sure where to go from where I currently am: I have the first two basic sets and a few expansions, but I'm not sure what else if anything I should be getting.

From looking through reports and articles on here, it seems that there is an emphasis on getting multiples of strong squads whereas I had previously put an emphasis on not doubling up on units just because I didn't really understand the strategy and wanted variety. If I'm trying to make a healthy drafting pool, are there specific units that I should definitely have? Should I bother with getting duplicates of squads to simulate a realistic competitive draft? I predict a common response will be to play with what I have and then I can go from there, but for the sake of argument let's say that I definitely want a wider collection.

Thanks for any responses.
Old July 9th, 2020, 01:16 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: How should I grow my collection?

Anything cheap, anything C3V/SoV.

For draft play, you really only need 2x of any design (except for things like Zombies of Morindan). . For pre-build games, 4x and higher starts to be more realistic.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 9th, 2020, 01:54 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

For draft play, you really only need 2x of any design (except for things like Zombies of Morindan). . For pre-build games, 4x and higher starts to be more realistic.
To add onto what flame said, heres a good guide (some stuff might have changed over c3v being added, but it's pretty good overall):https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ide+quantities

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 9th, 2020, 02:56 AM

pyraximus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

To add onto what flame said, heres a good guide (some stuff might have changed over c3v being added, but it's pretty good overall):https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ide+quantities

I'll definitely take a look through the collection guide, it's crazy to see how cheap the game was back then I should have stocked up XD. For the C3V stuff I'll take a look although I hadn't been considering getting custom stuff, are they all up to snuff from a balance/quality point of view?
Old July 9th, 2020, 08:00 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The custom stuff is as high quality as you are gonna get in scape. Some really fun units in it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion