Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Civilians Common Squad C3G X-Men Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds like most people are good with the generic version, then, so we should probably go forward with that.
Is "Panic" and "Villain or Hero" enough to round these guys out?

Do we want to have Crowd Movement in there as well for more flavor and easier potential for riotous usage in the right scenario? Could the addition of Crowd Movement make them more interesting and useful for "Villain or Hero" as well, and kind of making them a general nuisance and unpredictible for your opponent?
I thought we were trying to avoid a third power on them?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to see Panic stay and have this power added to the card:
Strength In Numbers
Each Civilian you control that is adjacent to one other human you control receives +1 to their Defense and Normal Attack, maximum of +1.
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think we have to specify normal when it's their only attack.

Edit: But I like the idea of adjusting Strength in Numbers to be only +1 and to work when adjacent to any human - gives some of that "Hero or Villain" flavor back in but with a power that works a bit better in more situations, IMO.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

nevermind

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:26 PM

I like the general direction a lot! But with a slightly adjusted Strength in Numbers power based on Griff's ideas.
And then I guess we have to decide if we want that third power (Crowd Movement) on there or not.
I like it, but if there's any card that's a good candidate for fewer than three powers, isn't it this one?

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:26 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
nevermind
With that kind of post someone is bound to post a picture of a naked baby swimming for money.
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I like the general direction a lot! But with a slightly adjusted Strength in Numbers power based on Griff's ideas.
And then I guess we have to decide if we want that third power (Crowd Movement) on there or not.
I like it, but if there's any card that's a good candidate for fewer than three powers, isn't it this one?
I really think that Crowd Movement would be cool to have on this card, and it would put some needed power on here without straying away from the general theme of generic citizens. I would like to have Crowd Movement, Panic, and Strength In Numbers all on this card.
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like most people are good with the generic version, then, so we should probably go forward with that.
Is "Panic" and "Villain or Hero" enough to round these guys out?

Do we want to have Crowd Movement in there as well for more flavor and easier potential for riotous usage in the right scenario? Could the addition of Crowd Movement make them more interesting and useful for "Villain or Hero" as well, and kind of making them a general nuisance and unpredictible for your opponent?
I thought we were trying to avoid a third power on them?
Oh yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would like to see Panic stay and have this power added to the card:
Strength In Numbers
Each Civilian you control that is adjacent to one other human you control receives +1 to their Defense and Normal Attack, maximum of +1.
Cool

Quote:
I don't think we have to specify normal when it's their only attack.

Edit: But I like the idea of adjusting Strength in Numbers to be only +1 and to work when adjacent to any human - gives some of that "Hero or Villain" flavor back in but with a power that works a bit better in more situations, IMO.

So then Panic and Griff's Strength in numbers (less the "Normal" ) should suffice then? And Bats, maybe Griff saw you trying to get Balantai to use "Normal" instead of "Regular" so he thought he'd make sure and throw the "Normal" in there.

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:32 PM

I like Panic, I like Griffin's adjusted take on Strength in Numbers. I'm open to hearing what others have to say about whether we should have a third power on there or not (Griffin seems in favor).

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
True, and I thought/said that at first. But Civilians have such basic crappy base stats that can't be used to "pretend/imagine" they are anything other than what they are. At least Cops and Thugs have ranged attacks in their base stats.

Quote:
Quote:
nevermind
With that kind of post someone is bound to post a picture of a naked baby swimming for money.
Probably some Aussie going to throw that picture out there again.

Quote:
Quote:
I really think that Crowd Movement would be cool to have on this card, and it would put some needed power on here without straying away from the general theme of generic citizens. I would like to have Crowd Movement, Panic, and Strength In Numbers all on this card.
I'm tending to agree. It might give them more flavor and a variety of uses, as well as more attractive to draft. Edit: And this is the biggest thing to me, is for them to be a unit that would entice someone to include them in their army if they didn't have to because of a scenario.

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:39 PM

If you guys are in favor of rolling with three powers, I can roll with three powers. At the very least, none of them are too complex. I think these guys are going to end up being the ultimate map control unit.

Old December 7th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
If you guys are in favor of rolling with three powers, I can roll with three powers. At the very least, none of them are too complex. I think these guys are going to end up being the ultimate map control unit.
Either way, two or three powers, I'd like them be be something that players would enjoy playing outside of a scenario. If they suck outside of a scenario, then they might as well be Rioters.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library