Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old June 28th, 2013, 09:31 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Detention Block AA-23

The Holocron of Detention Block AA-23 Map

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

A HoSS Scenario Map

Original design by White Knight and Yodaking

Required sets: 2x FotAs & 1 Marvel

Map Bio -
Luke: I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you.
Princess Leia: You're who?

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• Figures may not fly, leap, or be thrown over the fortress walls.

• Figures cannot attack over voids.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: White Knight
• Second playtest: White Knight
• Third playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Fourth playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Fifth playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Sixth playtest: Fi Skirata
• Map created by: Typhon2222

Last edited by Porkins; February 22nd, 2018 at 12:35 AM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:38 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Detention Block AA-23

In the scenario, if an Imperial Officer brings back a squad of Death Star Troopers using We're Sending a Squad Up, do they get placed in their original red starting zones? Do figures get a movement bonus on the road spaces?

Here are some pictures of the map with the scenario set up.

Old July 20th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
In the scenario, if an Imperial Officer brings back a squad of Death Star Troopers using We're Sending a Squad Up, do they get placed in their original red starting zones? Do figures get a movement bonus on the road spaces?
Great pictures!

When I playtested, the Imperial Officers never tried to bring back a squad (mostly because the heroes purposely didn't take out all 3 DSTs in the first round because they didn't want to risk more DSTs (the IOs can only bright up full squads). But I was planning to put them in the yellow Stormtrooper start zone if it came up. I'll have to talk to the others and get an official ruling.

As for road movement bonus, originally the answer was No, because it was almost all road hexes. But with the newer map design, the current answer is Yes. It helps Han the most, so that he can weave back and forth with NTMtOs.
Old July 21st, 2013, 01:09 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I played through the scenario twice and the Rebels escaped both times. The first game was pretty straightforward and I took a few pictures of it. The second game was me taking absolute advantage of Han's special attack. The Heroes had less wounds when they escaped in the second game. All the wounds were on Han's card and were from leaving engagement attacks. There were no Imperial troops on the board during the second round and the Rebels got three free turns.

Old July 21st, 2013, 11:59 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've found that the best strategy for the Imperials to win this scenario is to target Chewie. He has the same defense as Luke but without the Force Intuition bonus. If your lucky, you can penetrate through that 6-health and win the game.
Old July 21st, 2013, 12:01 PM

Yeah, in the first game Chewie had to go through the hatch first because he already had 5 hits. Everybody else had one hit each.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Photobucket got our OP pic for this map as well. @Porkins

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape