Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:41 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
HoSS Proxies Using 'Scape Figures?

Well met!

Although I am sure that, among chas, Sherman Davies, and Taeblewalker, there will be little need for it when the Gang of Four takes up HoSS, for those who don't have Star Wars figures on hand and/or have exceeded their 'Scape budgets for the time being (or, really, just for fun), what Classic/VC figures would you use?

Off the top of my head:

Good and Bad Jedi Knights = Arkmer,Van Nessing, Haduc, Cxurg'gyath,Pelloth, Mindflayer, Heirloom, Kurrok, Rhogar, Siege, Cyprien, Taelord and Runa
Jawa = Goblin Cutters
Storm Troopers = Nakita Agents
Han Solo = James Murphy
Princess Leia = Kyntela Gwyn
R2-D2 = Zettian Guard
Rebel Troopers = Microcorps
Chewbacca = Ogre Pulverizer
Tuscan Raiders = Skeletons of Annelintia
C-3PO = Siiv (ironically)

Last edited by kolakoski; July 3rd, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:25 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HoSS Proxies Using 'Scape Figures?

Ninja and Samurai would make for good Jedi, though is only 1 in the set (Kenobi).

Han Solo - white guy Krav
Chewie - a Horned Skull Brute, a G-nator, a Quasatch
Ben Kenobi - Master Woo or Heirloom
Luke - Guilty
Leia - a Nakita
Rebels - the Mariedians from CV

Vadar - Cyprien or Sir Hawthorne or a Skull Demon or Morgoloth from CV
Storm Troopers - Microcorp Troopers from CV or Omnicron Snipers
Imperial Navy - Microcorp Agents
Imperial Officer - command Courier from CV

Jawas - Goblins
Sand People - Granite Guardians

And for future releases: Agent Carr as Mace Windu!!!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:25 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I used the 10th for the STs when I was testing them. You could also use the 4th as well.
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:24 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I used the 10th for the STs when I was testing them. You could also use the 4th as well.
I like the Marro Warriors because the sculpts are almost the exact same as some of the ST sculpts.

My list of proxies:

Leia - Nakita Agent (Agent Skahen Sculpt)
Luke - Guilty
Han - Johnny
Chewie - Quasatch
Ben - Haduc, Rhogur, or Heirloom
R2 - Zettian Guard
C-3PO - Siiv
Rebel Troopers - Just about any of the Agents.

Darth Vader - We don't proxy for a Sith Lord of this power.
Stormtroopers - Marro Warriors
Death Star Troopers - Like the Rebel Troopers, any Agent squad should work.
Imperial Officer - Command Courier

Greedo - Deadeye Dan
Jawas - Goblin Cutters
Tusken Raiders - Drones

Last edited by Sheep; July 4th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:24 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
And for future releases: Agent Carr as Mace Windu!!!

And great topic kolakoski! And is that first sentence a hint to future HoSS games?
Old July 5th, 2013, 12:39 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Featuring

Dzu-Teh as Wampas
Phantom Knight as the Spirt of Ben Kenobi
Darrak Ambershard as Yoda
the black Krav as Lando Calrissian
Major X17 as Boba Fett
Deathwalkers 8 and 9 as Imperial Walkers

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape