Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 26th, 2011, 03:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores

I have been slowly adding sites over time.

27 general heroscape sites, 7 software sites, and 31 online stores, totaling 65 Heroscape websites!

Please suggest any other heroscape sites including blogs you may have, and suggest stores to be added or removed.
Old September 26th, 2011, 08:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

A long, long time ago, I found a plain and simple website while looking around for customs after seeing some on Ebay. At the time I only had a few boosters and single RotV. For a while, I've been half-looking for this site.

Now, many parts of it are simply relics in today's HeroScape, but looking at the history of HeroScape is something that's worth a look over.

DELETED- Robert Seater's Heroscape Page

Cheers!

PS: This site also led me here as well, so I guess you can blame this Robert character for my being here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 27th, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old September 27th, 2011, 09:08 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

File not found.
Old September 27th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
File not found.
Wow, the day after I put it up here, it gets deleted. Go figure

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 20th, 2012, 10:31 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Ok- I'll admit it. Had a brief non-thinking moment, and thought: "Oh, cool. I should click that Heroscapers link, wonder what it is?"

Anyway, carry on. Excellent resource, I come here often.
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:06 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I went through sites and figured out which still have more than just Wave 1, 8, 11-13, Marvel, Fortress, and Orm's Return, and noted as such. Good resource for those still looking to complete their collections outside of just eBay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Websites that sell Scape
  • Links are to Herocape listings or searches on the site where possible:
  • Sites in Bold are or were site supporters (Heroscapers gets refer credit whether you click on link here or on main page)
  • * = Sells individual figures or terrain outside of sets
  • + = Sells out of print/out of warehouse items (usually for a premium)
*+abgames.com - compares prices from hundreds of stores and auctions.
+Amazon.com
*+AuggiesGamesOnline.com
+BoardgGameGeek Marketplace - Sorts by name so browse pages.
+Buy.com
*+craiglook.com[/URL] claz.org - previously craigslist search now other classified site search in all locations. There are alternatives to search all craigslist locations, but try searchtempest.com
*+eBay.com
+GreatToysShop
+NobleKnight.com
*+MiniatureMarket.com
*MistyStar.com
*MouseTrapGames
*RonsRescuedTreasures.com
+TrollandToad.com
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:22 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, I found the new website for tournament director:
http://joshuagraffman.com/HSTournamentDirector.aspx

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old April 30th, 2012, 12:56 PM

Nemesis_ is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

wait?

http://www.greatshop.info/index.php?k=heroscape&c=all

is on this list? has anyone bought from this site?
Old January 15th, 2015, 06:02 PM

Updated sites that sell scape and moved defunct sites or sites than no longer have Heroscape in inventory and probably never will again to a spoiler. Buy them while you still can, although prices are double to triple what I and a lot of old school players paid back in the retail days of a $30-35 master set, $10-12 booster, and $20 large expansion.

I still need to update fan sites and software related sites - it would help if you all provided some new links.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Websites that sell Scape
  • Links are to Herocape listings or searches on the site where possible:
  • Sites in Bold are or were site supporters (Heroscapers gets refer credit whether you click on link here or on main page)
  • * = Sells individual figures or terrain outside of sets
  • + = Sells out of print/out of warehouse items (usually for a premium)
  • All other sites will only have currently warehoused sets (and even some of them are going fast), which are: Wave 1, Wave 5 Uniques, Wave 8, Marvel, Fortress, and Orm's Return.
*+abgames.com - compares prices from hundreds of stores and auctions.
+Amazon.com
*+AuggiesGameStore.com
asnaggydime.com
+Bonanza
*+BoardgGameGeek Marketplace
CoolStuffInc.com
*+craiglook.com[/URL] claz.org - previously craigslist search now other classified site search in all locations. There are alternatives to search all craigslist locations, but try searchtempest.com
*+eBay.com
FairPlayGames.com
+FunAgainGames.com
*+NobleKnight.com
*+MiniatureMarket.com
*MistyStar.com
Rakuten.com
*RonsRescuedTreasures.com
+TrollandToad.com
TheCardKid.com
Old May 14th, 2015, 05:57 PM

Coriscana Esenwein is surprisingly tart

sub'd!
Old May 21st, 2015, 05:12 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
The Deutsch web site is down... ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by Dysole; May 11th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online