Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 11th, 2016, 05:40 PM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Leonardo

Here's the pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kU?usp=sharing
@A3n @japes

Old December 11th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Thanks, Arkham!
Old December 13th, 2016, 11:04 AM

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
So we just need these photoshopped to the correct colors and cards made for them, right?
Old December 13th, 2016, 04:56 PM

Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Arkham is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
So we just need these photoshopped to the correct colors and cards made for them, right?
I believe so. That's my understanding anyways. Was A3n in charge of that, or is this a hint that I'm supposed to make the cards?

Old December 13th, 2016, 06:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I believe so. That's my understanding anyways. Was A3n in charge of that, or is this a hint that I'm supposed to make the cards?
No @A3n already has the cards he just needs to add in the alternate mini's. If you want to take your original photos and do some color corrections on the best images I'm sure he wouldn't complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old December 13th, 2016, 11:13 PM

I added some shopped versions on the drive.

Last edited by Arkham; December 13th, 2016 at 11:52 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Heroclix figure info:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set.
Its model number and name are #101 / Leonardo.

Removed the other Turtles from the SP.

Powers:

Turtle Power currently isn't restricted to Unique Heroes. Not anticipating any Ninja Turtle squads or Common/Event Heroes, but it might be worth safeguarding? Not a big issue, though.

Need to make sure we get any updates to Stealth Leap here. Otherwise, looking good.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)

C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through SSE52: Do You Believe in Magic?)
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:57 PM

I don't think it needs to be restricted to Unique.

Updated for @A3n

Hoping we can get the Heroclix cards done too....
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd be against the restriction yeah. It just being "Ninja Turtle" is cool.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cards updated & heroclix version added.
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I finally printed these cards and man, did you make the borders look pretty on these. You are awesome!
Old March 4th, 2017, 05:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I finally printed these cards and man, did you make the borders look pretty on these. You are awesome!
Oh My, I never even noticed that detail. That is a very subtle cool looking border. I guess that serves me right for not printing full sized cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project