Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old August 18th, 2021, 10:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Just saw y'all moved this to the same dates as C3G Con. Have fun!
Why not at Scape Con?
Old August 19th, 2021, 08:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Just saw y'all moved this to the same dates as C3G Con. Have fun!
Why not at Scape Con?
Scape Con is set up really well for doing what Scape Con wants to do. Scape Con is not set up well for doing what C3G Con wants to do, so it seems like a bad idea to pay 3 times as much to lower the quality of the experience.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2021, 08:09 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't been very active on these boards for like 10 years or so, but me and mine still play and have recently introduced a few new guys to the game. I didn't discover this year's Scape con until the week before it occurred, but myself, Ewok Esenwein, my wife and one of our new recruits are planning on making the trip. Thank goodness we've got several months to plan!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old August 21st, 2021, 06:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
I haven't been very active on these boards for like 10 years or so, but me and mine still play and have recently introduced a few new guys to the game. I didn't discover this year's Scape con until the week before it occurred, but myself, Ewok Esenwein, my wife and one of our new recruits are planning on making the trip. Thank goodness we've got several months to plan!
Hey, that’s great to hear! I’ll add you all to the list.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 02:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Lol we’re already at 30 people who’ve confirmed they plan to attend…this is nuts. Haha, quite frankly I don’t know just how many people would actually WANT/plan to attend but if we’re already at 30…I could see us needing a bigger venue in just the next couple years! Haha, just crazy.

Get a local new station to give us some air time, send it to Hasbro and next thing you know they’ll reboot Heroscape ;-P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 1st, 2021, 09:39 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

It's official -- we have a signed contract with the Holiday Inn Indy Airport, 8555 Standsted Road for July 13 -- July 17, 2022. We have use of the ballroom beginning at 8am on Wed. July 13. We have the ballroom through 11:59pm on Sun. July 17 so that you can game as late as you would like on Sunday.

We plan to add the Wed. night dinner to the package and we should be able to price everything at about $375. Stay tuned for more details and an upcoming survey (hopefully) from OEAO and Mr. Migraine.

The booking link for hotel rooms is now live. We have 23 double queens and 5 kings available at $129 per night per room. To take advantage of the block rate, rooms must be booked by June 13, 2022. No charge for cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of first night's stay. Again, there is no requirement to stay at the hotel.

Here is the link to the hotel block: ScapeCon 2022 Hotel Block

Last edited by OEAO; September 1st, 2021 at 04:05 PM.
Old September 1st, 2021, 04:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

ScapeCon hotel block is up!

Mike
Old September 1st, 2021, 11:03 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Saweet! Already booked a room!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 3rd, 2021, 04:38 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am a pretty confident yes.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; September 3rd, 2021 at 04:55 PM. Reason: question answered
Old September 3rd, 2021, 04:47 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I'll probably be there.
Old September 3rd, 2021, 04:54 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know that several of our group would really like to see more CV events officially (one of the problems with Gencon). What are your thoughts of balancing things out a bit? What % had CV last year?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 3rd, 2021, 05:06 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

There were were two VC events the first Scapecon. I think they were both less attended than the other event in their time slot. I feel like two is about the right number of VC events for where the community is at right now, personally.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon