Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2007, 04:02 PM

WolfsRain226 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKinski
Well, I just got a set of the Wave 4 heroes at last ... so I would be curious about armies based on Valguard...
I would like to do one on him too. But, since we just did one on a wave 4 hero I figure that this one can wait a little while.

Right now I am contemplating between the Zettians and Jotun.

So name any more nominations you might have while you can.
im having some trouble right now, i want a pure vydar team, think you can do an army based around braxis thats cheap?
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:45 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Pure Vydar team? Combine any of these in which ever way you please:

Q9, Q10, Krav, Nakita, Agent Carr, at least one blastron, x2 Gladitron. That simple.

I want a thread to base around Sonlen, let's then wait for the new elves actually.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight

Q9, Q10, Krav, Nakita, Agent Carr, at least one blastron, x2 Gladitron. That simple.

I want a thread to base around Sonlen, let's then wait for the new elves actually.
honestly i think if u use pure teams of one general, then all are balenced out, Ullar is really good now that Solen came out, Ullar is mostly all hero units though
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight

Whoops i forgot, so what about Braxas?
Old October 1st, 2007, 01:40 AM

Troy Spiral has disabled reputation
Is there a Tor-Kul-Na army thread somewhere? Been looking cant find one.

Old October 1st, 2007, 03:32 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If you mean a cheap Braxas army in terms of money, here's one you can make with RotV and Heroes of Lindesfarme:

210 Braxas
180 Major Q9
100 Krav

It comes out at 490 with no Isamu.
Old October 6th, 2007, 11:43 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I nominate Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SoTM).
Hey, we need another one of these.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 13th, 2007, 02:43 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Might be crazy, but how about basing a competitive army around Isamu? I know that he's the epitome of a "filler" unit, but I firmly believe that he's the best unit (point-for-point) in the game. Is there a way to build an army that maximizes Isamu's effectiveness? I nominate Isamu.
Old October 25th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Nadom:
Quote:
Might be crazy, but how about basing a competitive army around Isamu? I know that he's the epitome of a "filler" unit, but I firmly believe that he's the best unit (point-for-point) in the game. Is there a way to build an army that maximizes Isamu's effectiveness? I nominate Isamu.
I second this motion.
Old November 3rd, 2007, 09:07 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I vote: Ashigaru, both of them in the same thread!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 17th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
If there was a thread for this already, I'm sorry I missed it, but I just got the Deathstalkers and was wondering what you all thought would be a competitive army for them. My friend has a set and doesn't use them, so I could use 2 sets if that helps.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:09 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I vote Tarn Viking Warriors!

I can't think of a scenario I'd pick them over the Marro Warriors either, and I'd really like to put together an army with them. So far, they have become a small part of my army, which (as these things inevitably do) has become centered around Kaemon Awasome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion