Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: How important are the minis to your enjoyment of Heroscape?
I would not play the game if it didn't have the minis!!! 59 69.41%
Heroscape would drop several points in my ranking without minis. 19 22.35%
I really like them, but they are not essential. 5 5.88%
They kind of annoy me for being so "toylike." 0 0%
I would play heroscape with wood blocks if I had to! 2 2.35%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 29th, 2011, 09:55 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: POLL: How important are the minis to you?

I might have played the games a couple of times, and then used other miniatures to create customs of the "paper" figures. But it would not have been the same.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: POLL: How important are the minis to you?

You know, I love the game so much now that I'd be glad to play with blocks of wood.

But when I was first attracted to the game the thing that really stood out was the 3d aspect. And 3d terrain with 2d figures? How stupid can you get?

But I'm also a big fan of the 2d Proxies Project and will probably be an avid user of them in the future. Especially since I live in Turkey. What can I say? I'm an addict.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion