Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old December 18th, 2017, 08:48 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Walmart Sale on Innestrad Set

Howdy all!

I was just at Walmart tonight and they had the Innestrad set with the multicolor commanders for $9.88.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old December 19th, 2017, 02:27 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Walmart Sale on Innestrad Set

Thanks for the heads up!
Old December 19th, 2017, 05:56 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Thanks for the heads up!
No problem. Although, all of this clearancing makes me wonder if they game isn't selling as well....

I wish they'd just reissue the old stuff.....

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old December 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up!
No problem. Although, all of this clearancing makes me wonder if they game isn't selling as well....

I'm pretty sure that the game hasn't met their expectations, as there's been no news of new expansions for a very long time and another Magic: The Gathering board game has been announced recently.

They haven't officially confirmed that Arena of the Planeswalkers has been canceled, but most signs are pointing that way.
Old January 11th, 2018, 09:54 PM

Dagger is surprisingly tart

I picked up Innestrad and AotP for $7 each at my Walmart.
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:59 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Five Below had stacks of them for $5 a couple of weeks ago.
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up!

I'm pretty sure that the game hasn't met their expectations, as there's been no news of new expansions for a very long time and another Magic: The Gathering board game has been announced recently.

They haven't officially confirmed that Arena of the Planeswalkers has been canceled, but most signs are pointing that way.
I think the lack of resource management - which is a very large part of Magic - wasn't very attractive to Magic players. When I got the set, I was thinking this was pretty much Heroscape with a cheaper board. I think there was an interview/article where they said they ended up taking the most Heroscape-like of the prototypes.

Last edited by yamissflash; January 16th, 2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: clarifying first impression of MtG AotP

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales