Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 17th, 2019, 12:28 PM

Scud-O has disabled reputation
Re: Quarterly Custom Competition Center - CONGRATS LAZY ORAN

I didn’t miss the contest announcement, did I? Wasn’t sure if it would be in this thread or some other sub forum.
Old July 17th, 2019, 05:13 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 17th, 2019, 10:53 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the first installment of our first series of contests here at the QC3. Introducing QC3 - Chops Edition (since I assume the past tense of the word chop is trademarked or something). Start your blenders, it's time to whip together some customs.

Chops will take place over the next three contests, with this being our Appetizer, the Fall contest serving as our entree, and of course finishing off with Winter for dessert. Each round, there will be a few required "basket ingredients" for the entries, and at the end the overall scores of the three contests polls will be tallied for the QC3 Chops Champion. The required ingredients can be found below the rules section just a bit below this.

Also, this particular round of Chops does not have a required figure to use, although you will see that the chosen figure must be small. To make things simple for those of you who don't spend hours on end browsing miniatures websites, here are some I pulled from minisgallery:

Spoiler Alert!

Entries must be in by August 4th, as the poll will go up on the 5th.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM. Please begin the title of your message with "QC3 ENTRY".

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. Use any miniature you want to, as long as it works as Small. Check it with me if you have any question.

6. Entries must use ALL of the basket ingredients.

Basket Ingredients:

1. Small size
2. Defense 1
3. Non-attacking 20-sided die power (it may also have an attacking 20-sided die power)
Since I know that this will come up, I will clarify that this means a power which uses the 20-sided die for some purpose that does not inflict wounds on or destroy enemy figures. If you think something might be crossing the line, check with me, and knowing me I'll let you do it.
4. Terrifying personality

Other Clarifications:

You may reuse your old customs, if they happen to match all the criteria.

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator and one of the many free photoshop programs (I use GIMP, now).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favor so I recommend them.

Anonymity is not that all that serious. You may remember my blunder a few contests back when all of the card URLs had the creators' names in them. Once the poll comes up, I would prefer to have lively conversation than to have intact anonymity. Don't say which is yours, obviously, but also don't worry if you think your attempt to hide which one is yours went terribly.

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @WarBeast @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JCMcMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 @Ixe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @ CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog @Iron Clubber @Arch-vile @All Your Pie @Skyver @Airballshooter @Tiamat @Flash_19 @Astral Herring @Ronin @DanieLoche @OmegaPegasus @gatormustang @ollie @The_Awkward_Duck @mtl1998 @Good Pig

(I fixed this so let me know if you guys get notifications. Also tagged some people from the first couple contests that I somehow left out later earlier.)

Also, a special thanks to @Lamaclown for giving me this terrific idea. You make me glad that I sometimes actually remember to read PMs that offer feedback on these contests.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:15 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: QC3 Summertime Chops Contest - Enter by August 4

I got the ping, so it seems that the tags have worked. Some of them are not highlighted, however, so those users might not have been notified.

This is an interesting contest, although some things such as a Terrifying Fairy Dragon might be a little odd. I'll have to see if inspiration strikes and I can work out something that I'm satisfied with.
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:32 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Very cool idea for a contest.
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Tag worked for me as well.
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:17 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

A few questions:

1) Do the entries have to work together/fit together? If so, would they have to work with the winner of the last contest? If not, is it okay if someone's set of characters does?
2) If someone signs up for one contest, do they have to do so for the others? If someone misses one, are they allowed to sign up for future ones?

I also feel as though you're referencing something with this 'chops' thing and the basket ingredients (the terms/words used are oddly specific), but I'm not sure what.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Lazy Orang , it's a reference to the Food Network TV show called "Chopped" where contestants have to create dishes from a "mystery basket" of weird or seemingly disjointed ingredients.
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
@Lazy Orang , it's a reference to the Food Network TV show called "Chopped" where contestants have to create dishes from a "mystery basket" of weird or seemingly disjointed ingredients.
Ah! Okay, never seen that show. Makes sense now - I thought it would be something like that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 18th, 2019, 02:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Pretty fun show, if you're into cooking shows
Old July 18th, 2019, 02:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Love the idea here. Have to see if I can make time for it. Doubtful, though, with other plans this coming week and GenCon the next.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:35 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I got the ping, so it seems that the tags have worked. Some of them are not highlighted, however, so those users might not have been notified.

This is an interesting contest, although some things such as a Terrifying Fairy Dragon might be a little odd. I'll have to see if inspiration strikes and I can work out something that I'm satisfied with.
Terrifying and 1 Defense are oxymoronic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards