Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 3rd, 2023, 03:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Ravager (Rose Wilson)

Move Actions consist of Normal Move Actions, Special Move Actions, and Maneuvers. Each one is a type of Move Action. That doesn't mean a Maneuver is a Normal Move Action. If an ability grants you a Maneuver, you can't instead use a Normal Move Action.

Apples, Pears, & Banana's are three different types of Fruit. A Banana is not an Apple.

Maneuvers are a fixed move, that can't be boosted by road tiles, Wizard's Criminal Move Boost, a resource token, etc. They can be hampered by negative effects like Heavy Snow though. So changing an ability from Maneuver to a Normal Move Action does change how it plays.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 04:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Not at all what was being said. In 1.0 it was essentially a normal move action but with Gamora we made it into a maneuver with the value of her base move. I'm just saying we revert these back to closer to how they worked in 1.0 and making it simpler instead of needing a number next to the title
Old October 3rd, 2023, 04:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ignore me...I"m having one of those days. Brain issue mixing up Move PHASE with Move ACTION.

My brain was seeing the wrong word there. It happens sometimes.

I was concerned we had an issue with Psylocke giving X-23's Maneuver to Archangel when X-23 triggers her power and the idea of giving another X-Force member a defensive Maneuver like an acrobat type power and thinking that was pushing the limits if Psyclock and hand out move actions off maneuvers...but Psylocke is in place of a move PHASE.

Now everyone forever can laugh at my screw up and not be confused by all my text up to this

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 06:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No worries. I was confused by your post so I tried to offer some helpful information. No position on whether it should be a normal move action or maneuver, just noting they are different.
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:00 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Circling back here, I do think we should update to this because it feels cleaner when reusing it, especially on figures with varying move values which is what the maneuver is based on.
Quote:
FLANKING STRIKE
Once per turn, during an allied Unique Hero's ordered activation, instead of an attack with that Hero, you may maneuver Ravager up to 5 spacesgive Ravager a normal move action. Then, you may choose 1 enemy engaged with both Ravager and that Hero and roll 2 damage dice against that enemy.
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:04 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Makes sense to me! I think Gamora also has this ability.
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So if a figure has an After move power...would it not get to trigger if they had this power?

I thought Maneuver was used intentionally?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

An after move ability (if phrased like that) would trigger after any movement, including being knocked back or thrown. An after move action ability would trigger on maneuvers already. An after normal move action ability would trigger now, whereas it wouldn't previously. That's the change.

After move phase abilities still would not trigger, as this would only give a normal move action, not a full move phase.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 20th, 2023, 10:16 AM
Now moves with Flying.

My thinking was maneuver is technically how it worked but then we got things like New Avengers Cap that showed another route which seems cleaner. As for the after move thing, it would depend on the wording I guess.
Old November 5th, 2023, 12:26 PM
A Man of Taste

Looks like this thought wasn't completed. I'll check Gamora and see if maybe it was finished there.

Old November 5th, 2023, 12:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess I'm not seeing any upside in allowing after normal move action things to trigger here. What's wrong with staying with manuever?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

It's messy with different move numbers for the manuever.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database