Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 25th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Which elf combo is better?

Vampires (save maybe Marcu) also make a good argument for Morsbane. Negating Cyprien or Iskra before she can summon the Rechets is pretty killer. I'd still take Jorhdawn over him most of the time though, but maybe swap Richards out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old June 25th, 2008, 11:07 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know. Richards is probably the most offensive elves when he has 3 other wizards with him. Watch, someones gonna ask "Who's Richards?"
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:19 PM

drumtooth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Arkmer can get that 5 attack just like Chardris with height tho. I just played a game and Morsebane negated Dund right before he could even try to cripple Ulginesh.
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I find myself using Chardris to attack more than Arkmer, though, when Chardris is "fully boosted," just because his one extra range and the fact that he uses a special attack offers a lot of in-game benefits.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2008, 02:51 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Well, I'm playing 'Phillip' on AIM, using a map in VS with the letters/numbers turned on (tools, display number) and its going quite well. I've used Rain of Flame and taken out 6 harqs and 1 yari. its his turn, but he had to go do something...I'm waiting. Kato is gonna go down quite easily with Chardris and his daughter or Chardris and Arkmer attacking him. Emirroon is really helping. if not for him, I wouldn't have killed 3 of those harqs or a yari.

EDIT: This is the map: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=619
You talking about when your facing my army?

Anyways, read Tablewalker's Unit Strategy Review on Morsbane. Morsbane is situational.

If you can negate Krug or the Marro Hive, your opponent is dead. Imagine a negated Ulginesh or a Negated Hiveord in a nagrub army. Morsbane can be used effectively agist certain unique heroes.

Imagine the Hive with no bonding or rebirth. Imagine Kato Katsuro with no bonding. Imagine Zelrig with no Majestic Fires or Zetacron without deadly shot.

And anyways, who is Richards?

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:01 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Richards = Chardris = Hextr1p (I believe) He has a figure named after him.
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
Imagine a negated ... Hiveord in a nagrub army.
Might not be so bad, depending on the Hivelord. For SuBakNa you only lose the D20 +1, for WoSaGa you only lose Coil Crush. Both still toss huge amounts of attack dice and would still be able to bond with and snack on the Nagrubs (since that ability is on the Nagrubs' card, not the Hivelords'). It'd be great versus TorKulNa though - trample stomp is the ability that makes him so deadly, not his other stats (though he's still a powerful hero).

~Aldin, who agrees that Morsbane is situational but notes that unique units with powerful specials are going to be more "common" at the table

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 25th, 2008, 05:35 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Might not be so bad, depending on the Hivelord. For SuBakNa you only lose the D20 +1, for WoSaGa you only lose Coil Crush. Both still toss huge amounts of attack dice and would still be able to bond with and snack on the Nagrubs (since that ability is on the Nagrubs' card, not the Hivelords'). It'd be great versus TorKulNa though - trample stomp is the ability that makes him so deadly, not his other stats (though he's still a powerful hero).

~Aldin, who agrees that Morsbane is situational but notes that unique units with powerful specials are going to be more "common" at the table
Oh yeah. For a second I thought it was on the Hivelord's card. But still, a negated Marro Hive or a negated Thecarus....

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Might not be so bad, depending on the Hivelord. For SuBakNa you only lose the D20 +1 and flying, for WoSaGa you only lose Coil Crush and Slither. Both still toss huge amounts of attack dice and would still be able to bond with and snack on the Nagrubs (since that ability is on the Nagrubs' card, not the Hivelords').
Selling the 'Bane a little short, aren't you?

I agree with your basic point, though: those attack dice can still get the job done, special powers or no special powers.
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You got me, rdhight

~Aldin, moving in a very unspecial way

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 25th, 2008, 07:14 PM

Sk8erScaper Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
If I had Acolarh...I REALLY need to get to a TRU. He'll really help my armies. So far, he is the only elf I don't have: 3 of each squad and one of each hero.
Acolarh (I think that's how you spell it) is useful when you have an army of elf squads. This gives him more chances to "negate death". I know, I have him.

Originally Posted by truth
I AM Heroscape!!!

Pleeeeeeease Pm me if you got an extra Skahan.
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:40 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8erScaper View Post
Acolarh (I think that's how you spell it) is useful when you have an army of elf squads. This gives him more chances to "negate death". I know, I have him.
Wow, you're special!

150 Ulginesh
100 Jordhawn (needed, as you have no squad control otherwise)
090 Chardris
080 Emirroon
050 Arkmer
020 Kyntela Gwyn
010 Otonashi (great for a first-order-marker-of-the-game-glyph-grab)

That gets my vote. First elf (wizard) army I tried and I'm sold.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units