Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 24th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart
Re: Minecraft

Oh. I didn't see the obsidian underneath. I thought the water was ontop of the lava without 'obsidian-izing' it.

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old December 25th, 2010, 08:20 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyu View Post
No, not a bug, if you look under the water you'll see that its really dark, that's because its obsidian. When water is placed on a standing pool of lava, it turns the lava into obsidian.
I'm aware of that. It's just really funny.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old December 25th, 2010, 08:41 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

I just built a monster catcher (without youtube's help!, I need to post some pictures of it.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old December 26th, 2010, 02:19 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ive got 4 worlds started right now. The first world Im keeping on Peaceful just to build things. My second world Im keeping on Normal and trying to build an Island fortress. The 3 world I finally got snow and my 4th world is all going to be done in the caves. The caves in my 4th world are MASSIVE. I found one entrance that took me pretty deep. It was rather scary trying to make the place safe enough to stay in, but I did find a nice pocket of diamond and a humongous lava pool But there is lots of tunnels connected that I need to close up so its safe to explore for more diamonds. The creepers have gotten me more times than I can count. Im trying to get others to quit the stupid Facebook games and start playing this. Its so much more fun!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old December 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Ive got 4 worlds started right now. The first world Im keeping on Peaceful just to build things. My second world Im keeping on Normal and trying to build an Island fortress. The 3 world I finally got snow and my 4th world is all going to be done in the caves. The caves in my 4th world are MASSIVE. I found one entrance that took me pretty deep. It was rather scary trying to make the place safe enough to stay in, but I did find a nice pocket of diamond and a humongous lava pool But there is lots of tunnels connected that I need to close up so its safe to explore for more diamonds. The creepers have gotten me more times than I can count. Im trying to get others to quit the stupid Facebook games and start playing this. Its so much more fun!
You should build the cave world under your fortress in world 2, go exploring till you find a snow biome in world 2 and connect it to your fortress by minecart, and since the fortress is on an island, build all the other things on the main land and switch to peaceful if its easier. That way you can have one massively awesome world and you can tour the whole place to people. Its definitely more impressive to have everything in one world.
Old December 27th, 2010, 11:24 AM

Hey guys, here's my Minecraft house after about a week of play.

Spoiler Alert!

BTW, found this epic map. Skylands

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

Last edited by Corzan; December 27th, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old December 27th, 2010, 01:08 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

If it's Minecraft anything, it belongs in here. Great stuff Corzan.

-insert signature here-
Old December 27th, 2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
If it's Minecraft anything, it belongs in here. Great stuff Corzan.
Thanks!

Some more stuff, just made it today:

Spoiler Alert!

Old December 31st, 2010, 10:38 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48Lyz_2WTY

No words... just watch.

-insert signature here-
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:52 AM

That is awesome. But you don't fully appreciate it till the very end.

Old January 1st, 2011, 01:11 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I can see getting addicted to this program. I'm glad I don't have it!

Old January 1st, 2011, 03:22 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Still loving this game. I just created a new world today just for fun.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games