Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: You Know You're Spending too Much Time on Heroscapers Wh

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
When you spend the better part of an hour waiting for new posts in the middle of the day when there are only like 12 users online, just to avoid doing your final English paper.
How about when you're one if those 12 users online in the middle of the day?
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

When you spend at least 2 periods of every school day on heroscapers.

Last edited by superfrog; May 24th, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: or when you're a guest reading this thread that doesn't even have an account :D
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Hahaha, my school district ended up banning the site when I wormed my way onto it through their servers.

~~flameslayer, rememberingly

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:30 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Stay in school, kids. ;)

Quote:
...when you see this as a good thing.

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:38 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I guess this is a plus of being homeschooled, I get to be on the computer a lot and have this tab on constantly.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
I guess this is a plus of being homeschooled, I get to be on the computer a lot and have this tab on constantly.
Indeed, being homeschooled is nice for that (I would know). Surprisingly, though, I can be on HSers more freely at school than at home.

Anyway, back on topic: When you stay up until 11 talking about how much time you spend on here.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Indeed, being homeschooled is nice for that (I would know). Surprisingly, though, I can be on HSers more freely at school than at home.

Anyway, back on topic: When you stay up until 11 talking about how much time you spend on here.
When you check your phone at 3 am to see if you had any pm's when you've got to get up for work in 2 hours.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 24th, 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Bow down to a slayer that's greater than you. :3
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

...when you reject the premise of the thread.

"Too much time on Heroscapers?" Bah!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:46 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
...when you reject the premise of the thread.

"Too much time on Heroscapers?" Bah!
Exactly!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When you catch up on all the new threads, then check if you have any new e-mail before shutting down, finding out that you don't have any, and then go back here one more time to check for new posts.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:48 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
When you spend the better part of an hour waiting for new posts in the middle of the day when there are only like 12 users online, just to avoid doing your final English paper.
I dub us the Dirty Dozen.
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
I dub us the Dirty Dozen.
Hey! It's not nice to call us that!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online