Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM

Son of Osiris costs too much!
Re: Cartographers Choice - Mapmakers Personal Favorites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
It's not easy choosing my favorites. (I love all my children equally.)

The Great City

Huge Epic Battlefield

Tactical Mobile Fortress 01

Templo de los Weirdscaper

Operation: Cold-Front (part one)

And many, many, many more. ----> Dr. Weirdscaper's Maps

"My Lord, what fools these mortals be!" Shakespeare
Old September 16th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a reminder. The intent of the thread is to provide cartographers a place to display some of their favorite creations. Creations of their own. It is not meant to be a display thread of what you like that others have made. I do not want this thread to turn into a "vote for the best". If you like what someone has made, please take the time to go to their thread and let them know what you like about it. Thank you.
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM

Tysac is surprisingly tart

I've got to try several of these...for the most part..they are well balanced.
Old November 25th, 2011, 05:07 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I've updated my favorite three to include Caldera.
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Updated mine. Excuse for a bump, hoping to bring this thread to greater attention. Could make a great resource for tourney directors.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

My personal favorite is generally the most recent. Here is the Map for The Lost City of Ashra!

[The WoA in the foreground will begin the game on the Treasure Glyph.]

Old November 18th, 2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post

Time for a bump, hoping to bring this thread to greater attention. Could make a great resource for tourney directors.

Seems another bump is overdue. Hoping more cartographers will add their work, or update it.
Old January 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

After seeing multiple bumps by Typhon on this thread, I think I'll add my picks-

1. Frozen Quagmire 2.2
Takes 1 SotM, 1 TT, 1 RttFF

Download

New, but I have to say it is one of my better maps.

2. Highway Hills
Takes 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF, supports one power glyph

Download

Nice looking and asymmetrical.

3. Convolution 2.0
Takes 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (no trees), 1 FotA

Download

One of my older maps, but I still enjoy playing on this one from time to time.

There's a link to my thread in my sig if you're interested in seeing more .
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:46 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

My personal favorite is generally the most recent. Here is the Map for The Lost City of Ashra!

Well met!

This map is also bilaterally symmetrical, but far superior to The Lost City of Ashra, both aesthetically and in playability.

The Winter Palace

Sand Start Zones

Confrontation Walls

Snow and Ice

Small Watchtowers

Wizards Tower (on Dungeon)

Last edited by kolakoski; January 23rd, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:18 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
It's not easy choosing my favorites.

I'm with the Doctor on this one, obviously, as I keep changing my mind - but I'm also with the guy who said he generally picked his latest.

My personal favorite is generally the most recent.

Oh, wait, that was me!

Out of the Swamp!

P.S.: Added Outcrops. Keep them in?

Last edited by kolakoski; February 13th, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old February 9th, 2015, 12:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Time for an overhaul of this post (4/14/2022)!

Freezer Burn build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, 1 VW, and 1 TT, with 2 random glyphs.

Wingspan build instructions. It uses 1BftU, 1 SotM, and 1 TJ, with 2 random glyphs.

Turmoil build instructions. It uses 1 BftU, 1 SotM, and 1 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs.

Last edited by superfrog; April 15th, 2022 at 01:33 AM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:09 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980 View Post
A few of my favorites by me that I've gotten to play on.
Most of them are large, as with the games I've had we usually go for my bigger maps than small tournament size ones.

Arcadia Colosseum

9 ROTV, 4 RTTFF, 4 FOTA

The Kirlsa Training Facility

6 ROTV, 2 RTTFF, 2 VW, 1 TT, 4 FOTA

Gemity

6 ROTV, 4 RTTFF, 4FOTA

Stormy Jungle

2 ROTV, 2 SOTM, 4 TJ

Arena of the Colossi

12 ROTV, 4 RTTFF, 4 FOTA

STAROCEAN980's The Forbidden Cathedral is another of his excellent maps. I chose it for The Forbidden Cathedral!, a scenario I've created for The New York City Gang Of Four.

The more I study this picture, the more eager I am to see it on our table. It has so many beautiful and elegant elements within it - to admire, and emulate for my own, smaller scale, free building.

When we build it, for time, space, and terrain considerations, we may not build much of the terrain outside the moat. And I am considering altering the temple footprint to mitigate it's height, as chas' pillars can be sticky. I hope this is acceptable.

Anyways, much respect to
STAROCEAN980!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios