Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old June 28th, 2013, 10:17 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Mos Eisley Cantina

The Holocron of Mos Eisley Cantina Map

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

A HoSS Casual Map

Original design by Arch-vile, Heroscaper2010 and White Knight

Required sets: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 Marvel

Map Bio - The Mos Eisley Cantina was a popular drinking and dining establishment located in the city of Mos Eisley on the desert world of Tatooine.

“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.“ ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• Figures may not fly, leap, climb, be thrown over, or otherwise move over the fortress walls.

• The Castle Doors are not used on this battlefield.

• Figures do not have line of sight over voids.

• Players alternate placing Heroes/Squads onto the start zones.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Yodaking
• Second playtest: Yodaking
• Third playtest: Yodaking
• Map created by: Arch-vile, HS2010, and White Knight

Last edited by Porkins; February 22nd, 2018 at 12:26 AM.
Old July 1st, 2013, 01:03 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Mos Eisley Cantina

This is probably the Tusken Raiders' favorite map.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 1st, 2013, 01:58 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Actually, It is harder to pull off their HA on this map then you would think.
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:04 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Why is that? Against a squad army using the competitive start zones it seems like it would be pretty easy to plant some Tuskens in the enemy start zone if you can get the roll before too late in the game.

--
--
--

--
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why is that? Against a squad army using the competitive start zones it seems like it would be pretty easy to plant some Tuskens in the enemy start zone if you can get the roll before too late in the game.
The start zones are the yellow and orange dots on the map--it's meant to start out like a bar room brawl. The raised sand spaces at the two entrances to the bar simulate the fact that the Mos Eisley Cantina entrances are actually slightly below street level, but they are not start zones.
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The start zones are the yellow and orange dots on the map--it's meant to start out like a bar room brawl. The raised sand spaces at the two entrances to the bar simulate the fact that the Mos Eisley Cantina entrances are actually slightly below street level, but they are not start zones.
Ah, I thought there was a configuration where the sand spaces are start zones. I guess I imagined it.

--
--
--

--
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Actually, there does seem to be 3 SZ (2 on the left and 1 on the right) that start next to Sand hexes. So while not the most, it could always be less.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 02:08 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I put this one together today. I played the Han/Greedo scenario three times, Han won all three in the first round. He used his special power to shoot first once or twice.

I set us the brawl scenario too. This time its Imperials vs Independents. The Tusken Raiders and Jawas were unruly in the Cantina and a squad of Stormtroopers were sent in to take care of it. The Stormtroopers should perform well against the squads, they haven't exactly shined fighting the Rebel heroes I've played them against so far. I'll post back a report after the game. Its TR x3, Jawas x2, Greedo (250 pts) vs Imp Officer and ST x2 (245 pts.)

I just played it through and the Imperials won with one Stormtrooper left. The STs did really well against the squads, as I expected. Greedo really shined. He managed to catch his bounty, the Imperial Officer, but not before the officer could call for backup. The extra defense dice from the bounty went a long way. He managed to drop well more than his points worth before he went down, leaving one the last Stormtrooper alone with the last Jawa. The ST jumped onto the bar and shot the jawa, ending it.

I want to use the Tusken Raiders on a map with a lot of sand. I have a few more squads coming, so maybe I can set up Beggar's Canyon and play that scenario later in the week.

Last edited by Hogg; July 24th, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old August 15th, 2013, 06:06 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I tried this one out a couple times today -- quite fun for a largely heroes/minimal squads battle!

I played Han and Greedo first -- and Greedo won!
Greedo rolled 4 skulls(!), Han whiffed his Shoot First and his defense, turn 2 was indecisive, though Greedo got the tabletop advantage, and then Greedo got a final wound on Han to win!

In the first bar room brawl:
Team 1: Han, Chewie, Luke, Obi-wan, and Otanashi.
vs.
Team 2: Cxurggyath, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Ne-gok-sa, Siiv, Elaria, and an Ogre Pulverizer.
Team 2 won with Cxurggyath (4 life) and Ne-gok-sa (3 life) surviving. An early Psychic Explosion by Cxurggyath did a good bit of damage and the Mind Flayer Mastermind brought down Obi-wan. Haven't played with Ne-gok-sa in ages -- forgot how effective he could be in a fight!

In the second bar room brawl:
Team 1: Han, Chewie, Kira Jax, Bahadur, and B-11 Resistance Corps.
vs.
Team 2: Agent Carr, Agent Skahen, Ne-gok-sa, Siiv, Nakita Agents, and Greedo.
Team 2 won with Agent Skahen (3 life) and Ne-gok-sa (2 life). The Nakitas kept up enough smoke screen to keep Skahen firing from a back table top and kept Kira from taking Skahen down (she could negate either the Smoke Screen or the Stealth Dodge but not both).

Overall not a good day for Rebel Alliance folks, but fun and different map to play on!
Old August 15th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Great reports, Hogg and faure! Thanks for the input!

Rats! "You must spread some Reptutation around...blah blah blah"

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
OP pic gone here as well. @Porkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanLer View Post
I'm a filthy toaster
I think you are a bit confused and posted this on the wrong site. This is for Heroscape related content.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 1st, 2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old August 1st, 2019, 01:30 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanLer View Post
Thanks , dranoel

Oh and about my Stealth Stormtrooper, dont you remember ? I brought it to your house the last time I was there and left it in your living room next to the shoe rack. It should still be there.....
I think you are a bit confused and posted this on the wrong site. This is for Heroscape related content.
There seem to be a ton of bot postings on the site recently. I'm guessing this is another one of those.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape