Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 15th, 2009, 03:30 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: How best to play the Mohicans: A mathemical investigatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
So at what range does it pay off for unboosted Mohicans to have Concealment instead of a couple more defense dice? Turns out it's range six versus attacks of three and range four against attacks of four. It's also a much better deal against Omnicrons (who we will presumably be seeing quite a bit more frequently). That makes Mohicans one of the few units that deals effectively with Nilfheim - who for the most part loves Wave Nine.
Not to mention that Omnicrons will like to have Repulsors engaged first, which gives the Mohicans that +2 defense as well.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 15th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I was thinking this was a great analysis...and really getting into the reading and the math, until I made the mistake of thinking "wow, Clarissimus explains it all" Now I can't get that annoying theme song out of my head.

Great article
Wow - that really needs to be his title. I can't believe someone else besides me remembers that show. Thankfully, I can't remember the theme song - just that her dad kept calling her "sport" and her annoying brother's name was Ferguson.
Na na na-na-na....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old June 15th, 2009, 08:42 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm only 24, and even I don't remember the theme song, so you're "na na nas" have no power here Jexik!

Of course, not as relevant since it turns out you're only 23.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 15th, 2009, 11:16 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I was thinking this was a great analysis...and really getting into the reading and the math, until I made the mistake of thinking "wow, Clarissimus explains it all"
It wouldn't be the first time . . . or the last.

EG

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

the bonding is so terrible for these guys, but still a fun unit

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles