Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 25th, 2019, 10:11 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 1 until 10

Bigga and I starting in about an hour, also. He's running the Hoplitron build, I'm running Gorillas.

EDIT: I got the win. Bigga made an early run with Major J15 but beyond that couldn't make much headway. All my risks paid off this game, including an early turn to advance Taelord slightly that made it impossible for Bigga to advance without eating 3 attacks of 4. My dice were fairly strong also. J15 lasted a full 3 turns but most everything else of Bigga's crumpled as soon as I pointed a gun at it. The Ashra managed to survive long enough to engage but it wasn't enough to turn things around, and in the end I only lost 4 Gorillas.

Last edited by All Your Pie; October 26th, 2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 09:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon?

Sir H and I should be playing soon. In about an hour at the latest. I have the dragon and dogs. He hasn't chosen a build yet. @BiggaBullfrog if you want to film the game and Sir H is down, I'm game.

~Dysole, informationally

Edit: Sir H won. I made a mildly risky play with Quahon and everything that could go wrong did and I was never able to recover.

Last edited by Dysole; October 28th, 2019 at 12:06 AM.
Old October 28th, 2019, 05:11 PM

AgentWard is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Quote:
The BodaciousBlood v. AgentWard pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3 (drop 1)
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
BodaciousBlood chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, AgentWard chooses who places first.
AgentWard was victorious in Round One. It was a very fun game. Fortune was not on my side as i went several turns not being able to put hits on various figures.

Heracles was the clear MVP for this match. He was able to take out Gothlok, all redundant systems markers on my Incendiborgs. In addition, he eliminated two Incendiborgs with his meaty Demigod hands. All the while, I struggled to land the 8 wounds necessary to put him down.

After Heracles was finally eliminated, it was down to Nerak, a single Incendiborg, and 2 squads of Death Chasers. Agent Ward had full life Rygarn, Raelin, and Capt John Varan. (The Kravs were eliminated before Heracles. They were sort of a non-factor in this match)

I was able to slow the pace a bit, creating a sort of slow roll approach to his start zone, where his heroes were waiting for me. The game was definitely moving in AgentWard's favor. He won all but one initiative rolls the entire game, in addition, his defense throughout the whole match was indomitable.

As I wounded Capt Varan, he was more and more able to dispatch my remaining orcs with his special attack. Nerak and his desperate band of orcs were able to finish off Varan and place some wounds on Rygarn and Raelin. But to no avail. The remainder of my army was destroyed and AgentWard was victorious.
He won with a 3 life Rygarn and 3 life Raelin.

A very fun match to kickoff my first Online Tourney!
Finally, here my report.

Everything start at the choice of army, it was really difficult, I choose Heracles to beat easily the army of dragons, without be disavantaged in the other case.

BodaciousBlood choose to play orcs, they have a really good attack and can kill Heracles quickly I think.

The first round start and I choose to put evrything on KM agents to kill the maximum of orcs before let Heracles go into the fight. But after one turn I have an opportunity to reach Gothlok with Heracles and height adantage. Rygarn use his power to do that.
Now that he is in the melee, he kills Gothlok and start attacking the Vulcanmech.

I have no time to pay all the support figures for him (Raelin and Cpt. Varan) and he finish to die by destroying two incendiborgs.

My KM all die without doing a lot of thing. Cpt Varan have a nice power to attack all the orcs with their low defense. Him and Rygarn stay near of Raelin to kill the rcs one by one. Cpt Varan do a lot of work but finish to die face of Nerak. Rygarn avenge him easily.

This game was very fun and BodaciousBloods dices were cursed. Without his unluck the game would be even more close.

Heracles was really impressive and surprising, in one turn (starting without numbered OM) he kills one orc and attack with 8 dices the flagbearer. This figure is always incredible, and less "all or nothing" than a lot of high cost figure.

Thanks again to Bodacious for the game, I hope we will met again in other game but with equal dice
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm playing vegie's dad in 20 minutes.
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:44 PM

KourtJester is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Update - Zetsubo and I play sometime tonight.

Apologies for the delayed start. I used to get email notifications for PMs and subscribed threads. Shoulda checked in a lot earlier.
Old October 29th, 2019, 05:50 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

KourtJester and I are starting. I have Kurrok and elementals, KourtJester has Grimnak and heavies

Edit: I took the W. Report coming tonight.

Last edited by Zetsubo; October 29th, 2019 at 07:19 PM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:25 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I know, day late and a dollar short, but here's the promised report:
Quote:
The Zetsubo v. KourtJester:
* Isamu, Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Grimnak, Fen Hydra, Heavy Grutsx4 (drop 6)
Match started off with me using Thorgrim to grab the Searing Amulet glyph and positioning my elementals into advantageous positions while KourtJester moved her orcs forward for a charge. By second round, my elementals caught Grimnak too far from the heavies and traded a fire elemental for the dino rider. As the heavies moved closer to my side, the water elementals got a couple shots in and fire elementals rushed to engage as many as possible. The heavies chopped through elementals closing in on Kurrok, but ran out of numbers before reaching him. Eldgrim fell to a water snipe and was placed on the Hydra. The Hydra charged in and killed two water elementals but fell to an injured Thogrim
Old October 31st, 2019, 02:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Kinseth and I played last night. The game featured a couple hilarious swings of luck involving the treasure:
  • Kinseth's J15 picking up a treasure while next to two of his spearmen, discovering the searing amulet, and promptly hitting the roll to burn both of them.
  • My Iron Golem dying thanks to back-to-back trap hits and skull rolls.
In the end my Construct Pod managed to outlast Kinseth's A-level hodgepodge for the win.

---

Round 2 should be rolling out today
Old October 31st, 2019, 03:55 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Kinseth and I played last night. The game featured a couple hilarious swings of luck involving the treasure:
  • Kinseth's J15 picking up a treasure while next to two of his spearmen, discovering the searing amulet, and promptly hitting the roll to burn both of them.
  • My Iron Golem dying thanks to back-to-back trap hits and skull rolls.
In the end my Construct Pod managed to outlast Kinseth's A-level hodgepodge for the win.

---

Round 2 should be rolling out today
The odds of it all were just crazy.

Trap odds are 20%
Odds of Searing Amulet another 20%
Odds of killing hitting 14+ is 35%

Something like 1.9% chance of it happening!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 31st, 2019, 04:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 2 is on Can't See The Jungle.

The dok (1-0) v. BodaciousBlood (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Rygarn, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Augamo, Boreos, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Talingul, Iron Golem
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, BodaciousBlood chooses who places first.

The Sir Heroscape (1-0) v. Zetsubo (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Marrden Houndsx4
* Zaeus, Gorillitroopersx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Samuel Brown, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Siiv, Sir Dupuis, Templar Cavalryx3
Sir Heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Zetsubo chooses who places first.

The Kevindola (1-0) v. AgentWard (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
AgentWard chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Kevindola chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kira Jax, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Ulginesh
* Crixus, Kursus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The All Your Pie (1-0) v. vegies dad (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marrden Houndsx3
* Major J15, Major X17, Fen Hydra, Hoplitronx4, Warriors of Ashrax2
* Agent Skahen, Jotun, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Agent Carr, Augamo, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, All Your Pie chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The Toogwick_tuk (0-1) v. coachmuskie (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Nicholas Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx2, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrallx2
* Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Arktos, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Krug, Siiv, Red Wyrmlingx4
Toogwick_tuk chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (0-1) v. KourtJester (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Boreos, Talingul, Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Iron Golemx2
* Eltahale, Major J15, Rygarn, Cathar Spearmenx2, Hoplitronx2
* Isamu, Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Grimnak, Fen Hydra, Heavy Grutsx4
KourtJester chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Seleena, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitrons x8
* Sonlen, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Deathwalker 8000, Deathwalker 9000, Kursus
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The Dysole (0-1) v. BiggaBullfrog (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Chardris, Elaria the Pale, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulginesh
* Bol, Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
* Nilfheim, Templar Cavalryx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Gorillinatorsx3
BiggaBullfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Old October 31st, 2019, 08:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Chris Perkins and I start in 15 minutes. I have Capuans and he is still thinking about it
Old October 31st, 2019, 08:21 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kira Jax, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Ulginesh
* Crixus, Kursus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Starting in 10 minutes

---------------------------------------------
Edit: Vegie got the win in a very tight one.

Vegie placed Kursus on the island to threaten my start zone, so I uber-spread out so it would take 2 OMs for Kursus to hit anything. I was a bit too paranoid of Kursus though, so I also put 2 OMs on Drake in Round 1 to counter him. Vegie went all Gladiators though, and Drake couldn't cover both the north and the south. Drake went north to protect my templar, but that let Crixus and a Gladiator get south freely to kill knights & 4th. My OM 3 was on Templar, which charged in and did some damage.

Vegie won init on round 2, which limited what my templar could do. He killed one templar before my turn. The templar were able to block off Crixus from the last knight I had left though, which kept my OMs 2 & 3 alive. Alastair did big damage to Crixux and the close Gladiator, killing them both and only taking the self-inflicted overextend wound.

I won round 3 init, and Alastair & the knight killed the 2 Capuans in the north. That left Alastair, a single knight, and a 3 wound Drake set up in the north, facing off with Sparty & 2 Capuans (all vegie had left at that point). I used OM 3 to bring up my last 2 4th.

Vegie moved in to attack on his OM 3, hoping for an init switch that he got. That let him finish Drake and force me to not take any OMs on my last knight. I went 2 OMs on Alastair and OM3 on 4th. Alastair managed to bring Sparty down to one life, but died before he could finish him off. The 4th then moved into height and took 2 shots on Capuans, one of which hit.

That left 2 4th Mass against 1 Capuan, 1 life Sparty, & Kursus who hadn't yet moved. I won init but missed both 4th attacks down on the Capuan. I guess wrong anyways, and vegie had OM 1 on Sparty, but he missed the 4th he attacked. My OM 2 missed sparty but killed the capuan. Vegie's OM2 was Kursus, who used his special to kill the southern 4th. My other 4th was still engaged with Sparty, so he moved out of normal attack range on Kursus and took a 2 dice shot at sparty, which finished him off. Vegie chose to not risk the SA on OM3, just moving Kursus closer.

Vegie won init next round and moved Kursus adjacent (now no height for anyone), but the 4th blocked him. I did one wound with my first 4th turn. Kursus then finished off the 4th on his next turn with a regular attack.

Vegie won with a 2-life Kursus left.

Great game, close and lots of tough positioning calls throughout.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; October 31st, 2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Game Result

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events