Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 30th, 2019, 11:30 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

I personally don't have any qualms with dragons from other planets if there's a good reason for it. I'd say that Earth is is an exception to that, though, and Arctorus and Alpha Prime seem less suited to dragons than fantasy planets or the designated dragon planet, which is probably why we don't really see dragons from other worlds.
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:44 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Robot dragons, though.
Old October 1st, 2019, 04:00 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Robot dragons, though.

Paint it completely silver. Easy paint job. Requires no wash. I like it.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 1st, 2019, 04:25 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Robot dragons, though.

Paint it completely silver. Easy paint job. Requires no wash. I like it.
Spoiler Alert!
And more importantly Marro.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 1st, 2019, 06:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Isn't Su-Bak-Na already a dragon from a different world?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 1st, 2019, 07:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He is riding a bone dragon.
Old October 1st, 2019, 08:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True, Su-Bak-Na is the dude's name, not the dragon's name. But the dragon is cooler than the dude.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2019, 01:56 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if it have been asked before. But one thing I never understood is : why destructible object are not exploit in C3V?
I mean, for example a character which create destructible object which impact the gameplay, I would love to see a character who create pillar of lava which are destrcutible object and have synergy with lava resistant figures, or a character as orisa in overwatch who drop a boost machine
Old October 27th, 2019, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool idea.
Old October 27th, 2019, 11:01 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Obstacles Literal and Metaphorical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
I don't know if it have been asked before. But one thing I never understood is : why destructible object are not exploit in C3V?
I mean, for example a character which create destructible object which impact the gameplay, I would love to see a character who create pillar of lava which are destrcutible object and have synergy with lava resistant figures, or a character as orisa in overwatch who drop a boost machine
Probably the biggest challenge for something like that is finding an appropriate destructible object to pair with the figure and most (all?) minis don't tend to come with an object that could be a DO. I don't think it's never going to happen, but C3V is going to want to make sure it's not an undue burden on the fanbase to get the DO and the figure, so most of the time anything that can be represented as a DO will be represented in other means.

~Dysole, noting she's not currently a member of VC, but she's seen enough discussions to know this would be at the forefront of thought when it's proposed

Last edited by Dysole; October 27th, 2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 11:09 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
Dysole has the right of it.

It's not that we won't. We've considered it, from time to time, and I wouldn't be surprised if we do one, eventually. But we haven't had any rough design concepts sprout into blossoming designs yet.

Good question!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 27th, 2019, 01:15 PM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Thank for your answers

I really hope to see some one day !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs