Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 17th, 2012, 01:15 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies...major price overhall

Just a heads up. We've repriced everything, top down Heroscape. Generally, expensive items fell in price though there were some notable exceptions and large jumps in price as well. Middling priced items fell on average as well though not too much and many of the super cheap items (Marvel, waves 11-13) saw sharp increases (especially the D&D master set).

Most of the items that jumped up a lot you won't see because I'm out of anyway but when we bring our BUY SITE back online (hopefully next week) we'll be paying a lot more for these items to encourage more sales to us.

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 19th, 2012, 07:47 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Auggies...major price overhall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
...but when we bring our BUY SITE back online (hopefully next week) we'll be paying a lot more for these items to encourage more sales to us.

......Andrew
Let us know when the BUY SITE is back up.
Old November 19th, 2012, 08:26 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Little bit off-topic, but my aunt purchased the 3x5 water mat for me as an aerly Christmas present, and I'm practically bouncing off the walls waiting for it. Just wanted to let you know that I think I speak for the whole community when I say that we really appreciate everything you do for us.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old November 22nd, 2012, 02:37 AM

Nezime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm moving soon and was hoping to be able to offload a lot if not all of my 'scape stuff soon. Any idea how long it will be till the buy site is up again? or any way you can send me a list or something?
Old November 24th, 2012, 09:45 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezime View Post
I'm moving soon and was hoping to be able to offload a lot if not all of my 'scape stuff soon. Any idea how long it will be till the buy site is up again? or any way you can send me a list or something?
We are hoping to have it up by the end of this week. All we really need to do is put in the HTML coding to change the text so people know it's a buying site and not a normal site. Then we have some testing to do and will go live.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Andrew,

What's the buy site status?
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:42 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Hope it's okay to mention -- he told me the other day via email that hopefully thing will be up early next week. There was a delay with his web design guy. If they can't get the new site up, then they'll just adjust the prices and put up the old site... conceivably as early as tomorrow.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:07 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Auggie, any news on putting the buy site back up?

Edit: oops, I just realized that the old site appears to be back up.
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Auggie, any news on putting the buy site back up?

Edit: oops, I just realized that the old site appears to be back up.
Old site's up and running. The new site the person working on it has been having health issue but it will likely be up in the next couple of weeks. Feel free to use the old site in the mean time though.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:44 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any news on pre-orders for the upcoming pathfinder set?
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:32 PM

Shattered Star's supposed to be out January 23rd...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales