Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old December 4th, 2006, 02:44 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
Wave 6 on official site

Go to the army builder. Wave 6 is posted on Heroscape.com the official site.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:49 PM

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
Zombie powers

HORDE MOVEMENT

You may move up to 6 Zombies of Morindan that you control each turn. However, you may attack with only 3 Zombies of Morindan. You may attack with any 3 Zombies of Morindan, even Zombies of Morindan that you did not move this turn.

ZOMBIE ONSLAUGHT SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 1. Attack 6.
Three Zombies of Morindan on the same level may combine their attacks and roll their attack dice as one attack. All Zombies of Morindan in the attack must be engaged to the targeted figure.

ZOMBIES RISE AGAIN

If a Zombie of Morindan that you control destroys an opponent's small or medium figure, replace that figure immediately, if possible, with one of your own previously destroyed Zombies of Morindan. Newly placed Zombies of Morindan cannot attack this turn. Undead are not affected by Zombies Rise Again.

Move 4
Range 1
Attack 2
Def 3

Common, Utgar

Old December 4th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Riggler, once again, ROCKS!

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Range 1. Attack 6.
Three Zombies of Morindan on the same level may combine their attacks and roll their attack dice as one attack. All Zombies of Morindan in the attack must be engaged to the targeted figure.
so that's 18 attack dice in a single attack? Am I reading that correctly??
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Riggler, once again, ROCKS!

~Aldin

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Old December 4th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I love it. Arise you zombies! Tell me wave 6 is mediocre at best! Tell me!

:zombiesuit:

:zombiehorde:
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
HORDE MOVEMENT, COMBINED ASSAULT, AND ZOMBIFICATION!!! I LOVE THE DESIGNERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Range 1. Attack 6.
so that's 18 attack dice? Am I reading that correctly??
Attack 6 see what you quoted.

Old December 4th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
That is AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love horde movement - completely surpassed my expectations in awesomeness. ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gottagetthemall!
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Range 1. Attack 6.
so that's 18 attack dice? Am I reading that correctly??
Attack 6 see what you quoted.
I knew I had to be misreading something. ( I missed their base attack and was taking the 6 as such)
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:57 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Mmmm.

Sounds good, but these will be packaged one to every four booster packs. They are going to fly off the shelves. Shop early and shop often. Ruin a child's Christmas!

*Countblah does not advocate ruining of Christmases.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News