Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 2nd, 2019, 04:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Just bought these for released, unreleased, and proxy C3V/SoV figures:
Pathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Drowning Devil
Pathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Pirate Sailor
Pathfinder Battles—Jungle of Despair: Serpentfolk Rogue
Pathfinder Battles—Legends of Golarion: Ulat-Kini (Skum)
Pathfinder Battles—Maze of Death: Ulat-Kini Warrior
Pathfinder Battles—Maze of Death: Ulat-Kini MysticPathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Barnabas Harrigan
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Wyvern
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Gug
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Russian Machine Gunner
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Russian Soldier
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Centaur Archer
Reaper Miniatures Dark Heaven Bones:Large Fire Elemental
Star Wars Miniatures—Clone Wars: Utapaun Warrior
Star Wars Miniatures—Revenge of the Sith: Utapaun Soldier
Star Wars Miniatures—Revenge of the Sith: Utapaun Soldier

Proxies:
Pathfinder: Licktoad Goblin
Deadeye Slim
Medium Fire Elemental
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Nightgaunt
Old December 2nd, 2019, 04:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Oh wow! Those are some great sales!!

I may need to buy myself a few early Christmas presents

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 10th, 2020, 08:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

A couple new miniature announcements over in that thread: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=35777
Old March 19th, 2020, 06:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Old March 19th, 2020, 06:59 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

hah! At least she's being a good tree mom.
Old March 19th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Something tells me Vydar forces'd be better at that...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 27th, 2020, 09:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

For anybody who doesn't have the Blood of Gruumsh set but wants to get their hands on one: CoolStuffInc has 7 of them on sale for $105 (yes, I know that's still expensive).
Old March 27th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow. That’s a lot of minis and a lot of our stuff but that is a lot of money.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 27th, 2020, 11:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

It’s been a few years since I’ve seen any of those at a retailer, let alone 7.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You’re getting minis for both Hrognaks. You’re getting the owlbear, you’re getting the hill giant, you’re getting the whole squad of Brute Gruts. You’re getting the orc witch doctor. You’re even getting Otar the war pig. I think we’ve even released them all by now, though I’m phone posting and I’d have to double check.

It’s a good haul at that price. I do hope some of our guys grab ‘em up. But it’s still a lot of money.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:57 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Boy howdy - I am glad I bought them back in the day for $40. Would I do it now for that price? Absolutely. Some great designs and great looking figures there if you have some disposable income.
Old March 28th, 2020, 02:42 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I see the coolstuffinc listing at $124.99. I also see it frequently sell on ebay for $80-$100 (snagged mine a year back for $58 ). It's not to say that coolstuffinc isn't going to be a more reputable seller and you won't have to go looking for it (both definitive positives); but if you are willing to take a chance and keep an eye out for it, you can still find pretty good deals on most of C3V/SoV out there. The save this search and make an offer functions are your best friends for good deals.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs