LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Re: Maps By Cleon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper
Quote:
Okay, here's my first time attempting at making a map thread. I can't make the link that is suppose to be put between Img and /Img show up because it says it has bmp at the end of it (thank you, StarOcean, for telling me that those don't work with bmp). So I need some kind of converter that makes it show (that's what my brother and Star, again, said). So until I figure out how to get a converter and make the pictures show, here are some links to the pictures of my maps in the gallary (well only 1 so far):
You can check this thread, in which it says you can use Paint (comes with Windows) or Photoshop online to convert bmp to jpeg. Hope it helps !
Yeah I checked out that thread, what a big help. Thanks for posting it. I must have overlooked that part, but I'll definately give it a shot soon. My brother said the you need to buy a converter, and it's a big complex program that takes up a lot of space on your computer. But if it's just a program that already comes with your computer, or a website that converts for free (which I thought it was) then I'll definately try it! Thanks once again LongHeroscaper!

BTW, I love your BOV map - The Broken Skyline, I've played many and have won many good games against my friends and family on it.
I am glad that I can help. And I am glad that you like my map.
I have checked and it turned out that the free Photoshop online version does not support bmp file. But you can use Paint. I also include a new link to GIMP, which is a free image editing software that supports bitmap. It is very good, but you have to download it .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old March 30th, 2008, 03:57 PM

Blodshogams Woo who?
Re: Maps By Cleon: *New*: Freezing Point 1, 3/30/08

Quote:
I can't make the link that is suppose to be put between Img and /Img show up because it says it has bmp at the end of it (thank you, StarOcean, for telling me that those don't work with bmp). So I need some kind of converter that makes it show (that's what my brother and Star, again, said).
You could also try uploading to Photobucket. It automatically changes it to jpg for you.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Thanks for the help and compliments everyone! I haven't descided what kind of ice or snow it is yet, but I think I'm going for slippery ice and normal snow.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
I'll try to get a new map in right now, just built it. I actually really, really like it and it only uses 1 SOTM. It's for 1 on 1 tournament play.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Thanks for the help and compliments everyone! I haven't descided what kind of ice or snow it is yet, but I think I'm going for slippery ice and normal snow.
From the looks of it, good call. I think I'm gonna try playing on this one soon and hopefully will have some practical feedback for you on it.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom
Quote:
From the looks of it, good call. I think I'm gonna try playing on this one soon and hopefully will have some practical feedback for you on it.
Thanks Nadom, it looks fun. I got to try playing on it myself.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Baron of Beantown V

I'm trying to add my new map "Moist Paths 1" to the gallery, but I kind of forget how to do it. I'll keep trying.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:41 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
I'm trying to add my new map "Moist Paths 1" to the gallery, but I kind of forget how to do it. I'll keep trying.
Go to upload option, then browse through your pictures on your coputer file.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:43 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Also.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:
Thanks, my brother just walked me through it.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, my brother just walked me through it.
No problem(Again).
Happy to help.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Also.
Wow, StarOcean, you just made my day buddy! Thanks a billion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios