Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 28th, 2015, 08:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

There are some pretty cool looking ones made by Crocodile Games, to. They, too, come unpainted and unassembled.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 28th, 2015, 04:31 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I'm looking for some Spartans, like the 300 type ones. They don't have to be painted, but they should be reasonably priced. I can't seem to find anything.
These might be close enough to what you are wanting. Figures require assembly and painting. Available from Miniature Market. 30 figures for $16.46 plus shipping.

I bought these to make Sacred Band proxies. Now, if I could find time to finish painting them.

Edit: made by Wargames Factory. Lots of different 28mm figures available from different historical eras and fantasy/sci fi. Romans, Celts, Saxons, Vikings, Persians, Zulu, Revolutionary war, WWII, Zombies, Orcs, and more. Careful when ordering, they do make some 15mm figures, too. Almost ordered them before.
Do you have any pictures of the ones you made?

@Lazy Orang those are exactly what I was thinking of, too bad they are pretty costy. They'd make great bonded Heros though.

EDIT: didn't see that they were only 4 bucks each.
Old January 28th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
I'm looking for some Spartans, like the 300 type ones. They don't have to be painted, but they should be reasonably priced. I can't seem to find anything.
These might be close enough to what you are wanting. Figures require assembly and painting. Available from Miniature Market. 30 figures for $16.46 plus shipping.

I bought these to make Sacred Band proxies. Now, if I could find time to finish painting them.

Edit: made by Wargames Factory. Lots of different 28mm figures available from different historical eras and fantasy/sci fi. Romans, Celts, Saxons, Vikings, Persians, Zulu, Revolutionary war, WWII, Zombies, Orcs, and more. Careful when ordering, they do make some 15mm figures, too. Almost ordered them before.
Do you have any pictures of the ones you made?
Not yet. They are still a bunch of partially painted bits right now.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 3rd, 2015, 03:29 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Could someone help me find some painted Viking minis? It's for a 4-man Unique custom Viking squad of mine. The only stuff I could find came unpainted.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old February 3rd, 2015, 04:42 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Could someone help me find some painted Viking minis? It's for a 4-man Unique custom Viking squad of mine. The only stuff I could find came unpainted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Erik the Berserker:

Northlands fighter from the new D&D starter set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Erik the Berserker

Heroclix- Wulf Sternhammer
Also Pathfinder Battles - Reign of Winter has some options.

Ratibor the Bold

Greta

Nadya Petska

Winterguard Falconer

I like this one from D&D Miniatures - Blood War

Hero of Valhalla
Old February 3rd, 2015, 04:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I seem to recall hearing the Hero of Valhalla is not very good looking in person, to flat or something like that. One of those guys that looks great at one angle and terrible from every other angle.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 3rd, 2015, 05:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Even from this angle he looks like a cardboard cutout. The others look pretty good.

Thanks, Ixe! And everyone else who shares ideas in this thread!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Does anyone know of any minis that look like they could be potentially Marro? Besides Gnids of course, thanks in advance guys.
@Not User Name -old post to reply to, I know, but I said I'd post more possible Marro if I saw them, so:

D&D Unhallowed Bone Naga.

Also, while I'm here, could I ask if you guys have any ideas how I could mod figures for a Unique Squad of these four guys?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 1st, 2015, 11:11 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Does anyone know of any minis that look like they could be potentially Marro? Besides Gnids of course, thanks in advance guys.
@Not User Name -old post to reply to, I know, but I said I'd post more possible Marro if I saw them, so:

D&D Unhallowed Bone Naga
That has Wo-Sa-Ga written all over it. Maybe a head replacement and that thing would be sweet.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 01:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

D&D Unhallowed Bone Naga
That has Wo-Sa-Ga written all over it. Maybe a head replacement and that thing would be sweet.
Do you not have a wo-sa-ga and are making a proxy, or are you planning on doing a new custom with this guy.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 3rd, 2015, 02:45 PM

@TREX I have Wo-Sa-Ga, let's see if I ever get my other figures done first.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 04:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Not User Name , I would have offered to clone you one if not. I just finished a couple of Armoc squad clones. Have you been playing with Green stuff at all.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards