Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old September 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

No problem, the structure of that sentence definitely could use some work; I think someone else was confused by that same thing earlier in the thread.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWK9000 View Post
Thats got to be siege the figure just screams the name. and it will fit in a heroscape booster. The master of the hunt could be a large insect like a spider or a scorpion. Or better still the gelatanous cube or Cadaver collector due to the fact he hunts corpses. Joking aside though all we really have to go on is that its a large figure.
I like where your mind is with this, OK we have spiders but a bigger one would be cool and scorpion would be cooler if it had a bonus on sand. The gelatanous cube again should be a squad.That brings us to the Cadaver Collector, and we all know how much I love this figure, but it could be a guy in armor or whatever they can dream up. I It comes down to what the card says, "The Cadaver Collector can juggle monkeys" then I would accept it and drive on.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

One of the funniest anti-D&D rants that keeps coming up is the argument about how bringing in these new creatures with their own back-stories violates the stories/lore already in place.

I find this funny because you hear so many people talk about how they loved Heroscape because it was so 'out there' by having robots and cowboys fighting romans and ninjas...basically how there was no rules to what could be included in the battle.

Now those same people are mad because Heroscape expanded outside of what was already there.

Newsflash...when you create a game where the very lore insists that there are pretty much no rules as to what might be summoned...you can't turn around and get pissed when the very things that are summoned don't fit the exact same mold as the things that came before.
______

As for the perview by Mr-Guru...semi-surprised to see all 4 squads going to the new guy.

I can't imagine that someone hasn't posted the picture of Seige somewhere, so I am more or less sure it's been seen...but I will hold out hope that it's the Titan, despite the fact that it likely wouldn't fit in the booster...because that figure is just damn cool.

7 Days and counting till we get our first solid info...book the date.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old September 8th, 2010, 07:54 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Could this be our Eltahale, the Goliath Barbarian?

It's actually a Stonechild, but apparently it's Large and aligns with Lawful Good (Jandar).

Also, has anyone guessed the Centaur (below) to be the Master of the Hunt figure?

To me, one way I interpret the "master of the hunt" is a being who is skilled in archery...although i'd rather see the Centaur going to Aquilla or maybe Ullar, but I can see it fighting for Einar.

~ JH ~
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Master of the Hunt - Einar?

Hmm, here I thought Einar was HistoryScape... well I guess Gurei-Oni and Zelrig, but Gurei-Oni's Testudo is kinda hisotrical and Zelrig fits the majestic theme.

The only thing this leads me to is that Master of the Hunt will be some kind of obscure beast that doesn't fit with the other Generals, or it is history.

I really hope it is History since we have gotten lots of History Units in every wave before DnD, and I want to see some more. However, since it is still a DnD wave, I'm guessing it will be an obscure beast type thing.

That Lion thing someone posted could maybe fit in the theme of Einar...
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

double post alert.
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:28 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Master of the Hunt - Einar?

Hmm, here I thought Einar was HistoryScape... well I guess Gurei-Oni and Zelrig, but Gurei-Oni's Testudo is kinda hisotrical and Zelrig fits the majestic theme.

The only thing this leads me to is that Master of the Hunt will be some kind of obscure beast that doesn't fit with the other Generals, or it is history.

I really hope it is History since we have gotten lots of History Units in every wave before DnD, and I want to see some more. However, since it is still a DnD wave, I'm guessing it will be an obscure beast type thing.

That Lion thing someone posted could maybe fit in the theme of Einar...
Seeing as the D&D figures are all going to be non-Earth characters, I think they're going to have to work around the whole "Einar = Historyscape" thing. The Centaur, and even the Griffon, are based in Greek mythology, so either would make excellent Master of the Hunt figures for Einar.
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Ecthelion is surprisingly tart

Pack 1
The Horned Skull Brutes fight for Valkrill

The Death Chasers of Thesk fight for Valkrill

Pack 2
The Ogre Pulverizer fights for Utgar

The Mezzodemon Warmongers fight for Valkrill

The Death Knights of Valkirll fight for Valkrill

Pack 3
The Frost Giant of Morh fights for Utgar

The Ice Troll Berserker fights for Utgar

The Master of the Hunt fights for Einar
Pack 4
Evar Scarcarver fights for Vydar
Eltahale fights for Jandar
Siege fights for Vydar
Moltenclaw fights for Utgar

Ecthelion
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope View Post
Could this be our Eltahale, the Goliath Barbarian?

It's actually a Stonechild, but apparently it's Large and aligns with Lawful Good (Jandar).
The Stonechild is not large, it's just a very big medium figure. Goliaths are not large although that sculpt makes an okay goliath. Honestly though if it's not one of the other three then I'd guess on that being the figure to be used mainly because in 4th ed goliaths are more human looking because they can be PCs, in 3rd ed they were kind of freaky rock guys. This figure also makes a good human when painted flesh colored.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:54 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

rbarian.jpg[/IMG]

Taking a stab in the dark, guessing one of these may be our master of the hunt

I know some of these don't fit, but they are the only ones I can find that have yet to be shown. And that goes for jandars fig and vydars warforged fig, I know some of these are not warforged figs but what else is there??

bucket.com/albums/ac96/jahosaphat24/72GoL65WarforgedTitan-1.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by jahosaphat; September 8th, 2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:55 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Sorry for a double post, my phone is being stupid
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Is it possable for Siege to be the figure in Rogue A$$asSIN's signature?

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News