Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 21st, 2022, 05:27 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Final Editing

Updated third post with a few potential backgrounds.

If some better mini photos are needed, I can get some done in a couple of days!
Old August 2nd, 2022, 10:05 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cammy - Design Phase

Quote:
SHADALOO BRAINWASHING
If you control at least one Unique Hero that is a Dictator or Enforcer, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.

PHANTOM WALK
Cammy can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

SPIRAL ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Before attacking, move Cammy up to 3 spaces in a straight line. After moving, you may choose a figure adjacent to Cammy that she did not move through during this move. Attack the chosen figure and each figure Cammy moved through, one at a time. Cammy must attack all figures she moved through, and may attack them even if she is engaged with a different figure.

AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against an attack from an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure and it was a normal attack, the attacking figure receives one wound.
Couple suggestions - red is a wording we usually favor for these things to try to be a little more precise. Blue is a spitball on a way you could consolidate the two "Roll attack" sentences into one, if you like. I don't think there's anything wrong with how they are now but it's the kind of construction that I look at and think "dang, we have to be able to say that more efficiently".

Cool to see Cammy wrapping up! Had this mini for a long time and tried to write her up back in the day, but I've never been a big Street Fighter guy and never took it anywhere.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 10:51 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you! I'll update the SP.

Seems like Cammy is one several have been after for a while, so I'm glad people are happy with her! Looking forward to seeing how people use her.
Old August 8th, 2022, 10:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry it took forever, but I got some cards up.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:06 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Definitely looks like a solid design for 140, so she should hopefully see some decent play.

I think you want Axel instead of Axle for the 3rd power.

Cards look great!

pre-yea once wording is fixed
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:08 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cards look dope!

Looks like there may be a spacing issue between Spiral Arrow SA and Phantom Walk.
Old August 9th, 2022, 06:24 AM

Cards are great Soundwarp, thank you!

Once the slight spacing issue is updated and how we want to spell Spin Knuckle, I'll put it to the release vote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I think you want Axel instead of Axle for the 3rd power.
The move is called Axle Spin Knuckle in SF2, is spelt Axel in some other games, and has different names in others like Quick Spin Knuckle. I'm happy with whatever, just went with Axle as it's the SF2 spelling.
Old August 9th, 2022, 08:47 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Did some research and yeah that seems to be the case. No issue however you want to go with it then.
Old August 10th, 2022, 03:30 AM

We'll leave it as is then.
@Soundwarp SG-1 when you're able to could you adjust the slight spacing issue Dr. Jekyll mentioned please?

Other than that, I think she's ready to go!
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I await your proposal for release!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2022, 03:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

sorry for the delay, cards should be updated

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 12th, 2022, 05:13 PM

No worries at all, she was worth the wait!

I propose we vote for RELEASE!

@Arkham - pre-yea
@fret_gurglo - Yea
@IAmBatman - Yea
@Lord Pyre - Yea
@LordVenoc - Yea
@MrNobody - Yea
@Tornado - Yea

Last edited by Skinderella; August 15th, 2022 at 03:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library