Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 5th, 2022, 02:01 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Live from TotalCon XXV

Wow, those pics! Imagine aging. Couldn't be me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 5th, 2022, 02:11 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for bumping this thread and restoring the pics. I had forgotten about this epic map!
Old November 5th, 2022, 04:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow. Impressive. Love that spiral staircase.
Old November 5th, 2022, 08:21 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Seeing the map cascade off the side of the table and held up by castle columns is giving me a mild case of anxiety.
I'm just imagining someone texting while walking and obliterating the whole thing.
Old November 5th, 2022, 09:28 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Wow, those pics! Imagine aging. Couldn't be me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thanks for bumping this thread and restoring the pics. I had forgotten about this epic map!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Seeing the map cascade off the side of the table and held up by castle columns is giving me a mild case of anxiety.
I'm just imagining someone texting while walking and obliterating the whole thing.
I remember that build taking foreeeeeeeverrrr and yes, stable wasn't exactly the word I'd use, ha!

I updated the pics in the TotalCon 2010 thread as well, entirely different build.

-insert signature here-
Old November 5th, 2022, 10:29 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Another necro

Pics found, links fixed... we were all still babies! There's also a pic in this thread of little nyys, he was 8-9ish at the time. Two days ago he turned 20!
Happy late birthday to the man!

That map looks like you were inspired to build it after someone asked you, "was improving Drake's grapple arm necessary?"

To which your only response was building this map and placing him at the bottom to prove a point.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; November 5th, 2022 at 10:33 AM. Reason: And just to be a real a-hole, you made it so the improved grapple arm can't get Drake out from the bottom either! Drake 3 ftw
Old November 5th, 2022, 10:31 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Lol, exactly!

-insert signature here-
Old November 9th, 2022, 06:00 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News