Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 13th, 2019, 10:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Hiya, friends!

I am a big fan of the design coming up that uses this guy, who we already announced:

The minis are not as easy to find as they were when we first announced it, though. I see *one* of them available for $17 at Troll and Toad. I hope one of you gets it, rather than some stranger who just wants it for something dumb like a D&D game. Or a bath toy.

While we're on the subject, Miniature Market continues to have these for just a few bucks:

Once MM runs out of them, I anticipate they will be very difficult to find.

Go get 'em while you can, friend!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:54 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Dad_Scaper Thanks for reminder but note that link to Miniature Market is to the wrong figure. I cannot find the figure now for <$17.
Pathfinder Crown of Fangs 30 Leukodaemon
Miniature market https://www.miniaturemarket.com/pbcof-030.html
Troll And Toad https://www.trollandtoad.com/p1116456.html
Auggies http://www.auggiesgamestore.com/cata...odaemon/450743
NobleKnight https://www.nobleknight.com/Search?t...facturerId=297
CoolStuffInc https://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_se...ultsPerPage=25
eBay https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...mon&_sacat=220
Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Pathfinde...toys-and-games
Google https://www.google.com/search?q=Path...=vw:l&tbm=shop

P.S. I have been updating my C3V & Sov Spreadsheet with buy links - people should check out and buy. I still need to add the latest SoV inductees and Hrognak Trihorn Behemoth though.
Old November 13th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Rares are always a bad choice to use as a figure IMO but this was an "uncommon". Pathfinder minis tend to run rarer than average which makes them also a poor choice to use unfortunately.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 13th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Bugger. I hate it when they run out before they're released. I can't even always guarantee picking them up quickly afterwards.
Ah, well. He's bound to turn up at some point.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 13th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, those numbers are not great. I hope people got it when they could.

For myself, I intend to use my Drowning Devil for both designs. Though you could use the Star Spawn for both designs, too; they are comparably thematic.

I understand the hesitation to buy before the design is released. We are between a rock and a hard place, though. We want to get the mini info out there as early as possible, and we don't want to scrap a design that's already in the can (or close to it) because the mini supply dries up. So this is what we do.

Use alternates! Like I said, it's what I plan to do here. And I luuuuv this design, but I'm not shelling out $20 for the mini.

= =
Old November 13th, 2019, 01:28 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Wrath Demon from Shattered Star Pathfinder set would make a solid alternate.

Old November 13th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hmm. Well, we have a whole thread for discussing alternates around here somewhere. . . But I'm not sure I'd endorse that one until I saw how it looked on a base. Might be problems.

= =
Old November 13th, 2019, 01:50 PM

Maybe though I think it'd fit better than the wings on the Leukodaemon. Is it a peanut?

Old November 13th, 2019, 01:57 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes. Might be better than the Leukodaemon; might not. I know that we've checked that mini, though, so we know it's suitable.

= =
Old November 13th, 2019, 02:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Re: C3V Public Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Wrath Demon from Shattered Star Pathfinder set would make a solid alternate.

He’s like half the height of the Leueukodemon. I can take a picture of the two if you’d like.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 13th, 2019, 02:13 PM

Sure, that would help. Help determine if that would be because it's hunched over a lot more or is it really that much smaller?

Old November 13th, 2019, 02:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Sure, that would help. Help determine if that would be because it's hunched over a lot more or is it really that much smaller?
It’s really that much smaller. I’ll snap one when I get home.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs