Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 24th, 2008, 04:41 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

I'm going with...Patrick. He seems the underdog here, since the EI are so expensive for their little defense. Good luck.
Old October 24th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazemane View Post
I... don't... know. Jotun can throw people in lava, but Patrick is only using squads, except for Eldgrim, so not much damage would be done. I'm actually going to with Patrick.
He is useing Moriko too. I vote for Patrick

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 24th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Incredible DED rolls!!!!
So cool to see battles with extreme D20 results!

Regarding the new battle - This one isn't easy to call.
There's a whole slew of EI, but I'm betting Syvarris can take down at least four before they're a threat to A_Train's army.

A_Train's army will be victorious.
Old October 25th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok here we go...

Patrick's army:
Kozuke Samurai, Eldgrim, Moriko and Einar Imperium x2)

A_Train's army:
Jotun, Sonlen, Syvarris, Kyntela Gwyn and Isamu

Much like Finn did in game one, Eldgrim rushes across the board on a suicide mission. Eldgrim received all 3 order markers, and even over extends himself to put a hurt on Syvarris.

On his turn, Syvarris ducks into the water to get a defense die from Gwyn (In hindsight, I should have just gone to equal elevation with Eldgrim. Double attack adds one wound to Eldgrim. Eldgrim moves back one space, and continues to hurt Syvarris, bringing him to 3 wounds, but Syvarris hops out of the water to finish off the Viking champion.

Round 2, the Samurai begin their movement.

Not fast enough though, as Sonlen drops the first samurai, while healing Syvarris of one wound.

The remaining Samurai charge to engage and attack. Syvarris is spared by a wiff, but Jotun takes two wounds.

Syvarris risks disengagment and takes a hit, but in turn finishes off another Kozuke. The final samurai lives to wound Jotun with two more wounds.

The Giant throws the final samurai to a fiery death, which was the one thing I wanted to do on this map, more than anything else.

Moriko moves in to finish off Syvarri. He blocks her first attack but her second leaves him floating in the river.

Syvarris' death wastes an order marker, and the Einar Imperium begin their advance, with glyphs on their mind.

The Kyrie grab both glyphs and send a powered up single Imperium to put some wounds on Sonlen.

But Sonlen battles back, his heal fails, but his dragon swoop does not. Moriko manages to block his regular attack though.

A powered up Moriko comes up to level ground with the Elf only to be dropped by his Dragon swoop and normal attack combo.

Sonlen then maneuvers to a location where the Einar Imperium will not be able to get any elevation on him. He dragon swoops the Imperium on the glyph, but fails to defeat the second Kyrie in range.

That second Kyrie advances and puts Sonlen on the bring of death. But re-enforcements arrive in the form of a giant, who lays down 7 skulls on the Kyrie.

Jotun winds up in trouble however, as a glyphed up Imperium with elevation flies into the scene to put some more wounds on Jotun bringing him to 5.

Sonlen tries to help but is only able to drop the glyph holder, allowing the second Kyrie to deliver the fatal blow to Ullar's giant.

The final Imperium abandons his defense glyph in a desperate attempt to bring down Sonlen, but fails.

A final view of the survivors on the board.

Thanks for playing again guys, and I hope you enjoyed this report. Sonlen proved to be the MVP this match, much like DED in the last match. He took out a samurai, Moriko and 5 Einar Imperium on his own. He pretty much filled in the role I had hoped Syvarris would provide, but his quick death made Sonlen step up. I was happy to throw an opponent into lava, although it would have been more fun if it were a hero instead of just a squad member.

Last edited by A_Train; September 13th, 2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old October 25th, 2008, 05:14 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WOOOOOOTTT!!!! I LOVE it when Sonlen does well! You should read the second report in by BR thread to see Sonlen do well there too!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 25th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*sigh* guess I was wrong. Oh well, great battle report A_Train.
Old October 25th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Great thread A_Train. Looking forward to the next one.
Old October 26th, 2008, 10:18 AM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Man I use to always go with the elves. Why didn't I stick with them. Woot!! Sonlen rules!!! Can't wait till the next.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 26th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ahhhhhh, an Eldgrim bumrush I didn't expect!
Sonlen is a beast. I was up against him and Realin on Friday night.
Ugh. He can be tough when rolling great on the D20!

Fun, interactive battle reports, A_Train!
Keep them coming!
Old October 26th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Patrick

Old October 26th, 2008, 04:57 PM

J-Unit your to late. Train won.

Old October 26th, 2008, 05:41 PM

acer1000 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Dude i have to give you props on that one there. taken down the EI there took mad skills. Congrates

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports