Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 2nd, 2006, 06:07 AM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
In-Depth Heroscape

Hello. I know not every one played Phantom Brave an final fantasy tactics, and Suikoden tactics but I just did and got some new ideas I wanted to share my ideas of job classes, Secondary skills,magic,weapons,Stats for objects (ex.to knock down a tree or ruin) and more in depth on ground(ex. traction).I was also thinking of adding some sort of a rage attack(for Final Fantasy gamers that's basicly a Limit or overdrive) If anyone wants to post thier ideas here they can go right ahead. If I do not respond it is beause I am not available on weekdays. I might include how I do it if I have a pattern I will do this for any custom terrain or character. Sorry if I took any ideas from anyone. This will work best for multiple battles with same team.(ex. pick 900 points for three 400 or 500 point battles.)
Old July 2nd, 2006, 01:29 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
I am working on Weapons. I am doing a set of uniform Spears. So far my only rules have been if the figure has hands he can pick up a spear. It changes his Stats to, M - 5 R - 1 A - 4 D - 3, if the figure is of certain classes (Spearmen, Spear Chucker, Lance men) then they can throw the spear. I am making glyphs to represent the spears, you walk over to the spear rack and pick one up (handed a glyph) you throw it (place the glyph on the space you threw it to) or if you can't throw you may drop it. Weapons may be handed to friends, stolen from enemies, and taken in a struggle, or knock out.

I worked it out this way because I recently finished a Bjorn Spearchucker, the Viking. I wanted him to throw his spear, but he only held one, so I decided to make a rack he could stand next to and have nine extra. He could also go pick up his spears, but so could anyone else.

P.S. If you were hit with a spear, but not killed you could keep it and you would be handed the glyph. Also, the stats given do not count for spearmen and such there stats would not change.

Sorry If I Spell like a Horgle, or Smell like one.
- Slimbo the Silly Shamin
Old July 2nd, 2006, 03:51 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
you can't give figures weapons with set values unless you deal with the problem that Deadly Strike creates.
Old July 2nd, 2006, 09:11 PM

refresh my memory what does Deadly Strike do?

Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:05 PM

I just found out when i threw out a MoU card that i had edited the figures to. You would just have to have limits to deadly strck users.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions