Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 3rd, 2024, 04:34 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The complexity is palatable.

I fully recognize that the world of board games and the market for Heroscape has matured. Complexity is almost a badge of honor nowadays, but give me Krav and Syvarris who do a great job representing matrix agents and legolas respectively.
You are cherry picking less complex cards as I did with the Cursed Earth.
The reality is that the complexity comes down to the cards you choose to play and not the system itself in this case.
I personally feel the Master of Tides has too many powers. This is what I mean by design discipline. I would pick one of those abilities and pitch it. At some point, the clutter works against you and the card is not easily decoded.
While I'm SUPER excited to use Ewashia (with the Microcorps baby! Say hi to water on height!!) I can see where some folks are coming from, and I would have been cool with ditching the Beast binding thing. Her other powers are great, although she is a unit I feel seems a tad bit under priced for what she can do. Feels more like a 125-130 pt unit tbh

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News