Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 2nd, 2022, 04:14 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Water and grass mats for sale

Time to set up the orders for Water and Grass Vinyl mats! Each mat will be 3' x 3'. You will be able to put two or more together, side by side so the hexes line up (visually a gap, but the length will work). How this is going to work: If you are interested, you can send me a PM with your email. the printer will bill you directly and set up the shipping with you. I am not the middle man grabbing profits, just the designer who wanted some play mats. We looked at lots of different options and got lots for feedback, and this is what we decided to go with. I will turn over all of the emails to the printer on December 30th in the morning. The cost of each mat will be based on the number sold. I will update the number of orders weekly, and send an email to everyone who ordered what the total is at the end. Happy to answer questions, but the design phase in done.
Here is the cost breakdown: roughly $15 for shipping in the 48 lower states, about $30 for Alaska and Hawaii. You will have to figure out with the printer directly for anything outside of the US (but I will be glad to help).
Mats can be ordered in GRASS or WATER. the cost is based on total mats sold, not total of each type. Shipping not included.
36" x 36" - 4/0 1 to 9 ordered $38.12
36" x 36" - 4/0 10 to 19. $27.72
36" x 36" - 4/0 20 to 49 $25.82
36" x 36" - 4/0 50 to 99 $24.11
36" x 36" - 4/0 100 and over. $22.60
We have address some design issues. the ones pictured are 2x3, which didn't work as well. Also they now lay smoother. Let me know and the order is now open!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 3rd, 2022, 01:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Water and grass mats for sale

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see where the price ends up. With many people talking about their older tiles becoming more brittle with age, it might be a good idea to grab one of each. Please bump the thread when you update with a lower price, that way I'll see it.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’m in for one if we can get to that pricing for ten+ people.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2022, 04:19 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll also go in for one of each, once it hits that second tier of under $30.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 06:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm at the same point, I'd go in on one of each if it gets to the price for 10+ people.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 08:33 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I have 8 already agreed to buy on Facebook heroscapers. If you guys send me your email, I will add you to the list which would puts us over 10 in one day. Sending me your email, by the way, doesn't commit you to buying. When we get close, I will reach out again and see if you are still interested so I can get a finalized price. When the printer sends connects with you via email, you can still decide not to buy. This is not about locking anyone in. With you guys added, we will be somewhere in the 15 range right now.

Old December 4th, 2022, 04:03 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sent!
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:34 AM

So we have 11 mats on the list. So the price is now $28 per mat. Please PM me if you want to be on the list. If you say it here, I do not add it until the PM.

Old December 4th, 2022, 01:14 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll do one each, thanks for organizing this Muskie!
Old December 4th, 2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I'll do one each, thanks for organizing this Muskie!
'
you are welcome!! just PM me with your email again!

Old December 10th, 2022, 10:23 PM

bump. Still taking orders. A picture of the prototype 3' x 3' one is on the facebook page.

Old December 10th, 2022, 10:24 PM

We are now at 25, so another price drop!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades