Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:53 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
GenCon 2012 - Championship ticket for sale?

I now have the opportunity to make it to my first-time GenCon this year. Does anyone have a spare Championship ticket for sale? If not, what are the chances of getting into Friday's Championship event on a generic ticket? Thanks in advance - Filthy
Old July 23rd, 2012, 11:45 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GenCon 2012 - Championship ticket for sale?

Glad to hear that you are going to make it out to Indy this year! It will be great to see you again. I can't say for certain that a generic ticket will get you into the Championship, but I think that there is a fairly good chance. I can't imagine that everyone with tickets will show up to play. I would make sure I was first in line with my generic ticket though to get the spot.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 12:38 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Glad to hear that you are going to make it out to Indy this year! It will be great to see you again. I can't say for certain that a generic ticket will get you into the Championship, but I think that there is a fairly good chance. I can't imagine that everyone with tickets will show up to play. I would make sure I was first in line with my generic ticket though to get the spot.
Agreed, get some Generics, get to the event early and let the people running the event know that you want it if there is a spot and there likely will be.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the information, guys.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 04:25 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I'm glad that you can finally make it to your . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
... first-time GenCon this year.
. . . last year was my first-time to GenCon, and it was AWESOME!!! TOM, Arcus, and Fallow talked me into buying a lot of Generic Tickets, and I did not use all of them (too busy wandering around looking at ALL the sights). BUT you can turn in the unused ones for credit and the value of them will be held in a GenCon Account for next year. Since half of my 4-Day Entry Pass was already covered, it was hard to say, "NO!" when T & A asked me to go with them this year.
C'ya there.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 14th, 2012, 11:26 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

One of my friends isn't going to make it. If anyone needs a badge I'm willing to sell for a little less then it cost email me at jdelga08@yahoo.com I also have a ticket for Championship, Assassin Creed, Heat of the Battle & Generals Wars if interested send me your number we'll meet up.
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
One of my friends isn't going to make it. If anyone needs a badge I'm willing to sell for a little less then it cost email me at jdelga08@yahoo.com I also have a ticket for Championship, Assassin Creed, Heat of the Battle & Generals Wars if interested send me your number we'll meet up.
PM sent, thanks!
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:31 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
PM sent, thanks!
Championship ticket is taken still have Assassin Creed, Heat of the Battle, General Wars & a cheap below the regular price 4-day badge, please email me since I will be offline but can still check my emails on my phone jdelga08@yahoo.com Thank you

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con