Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:11 PM

lucasd21 is surprisingly tart
AoA Wave 2 Predictions

AoA is officially off the ground!
We know all of what is being included in wave one, and wave two is being announced in the summer. Since we know a significant number of units from the Haslab which were not included in wave one, I thought it'd be fun to speculate about what will be included in wave two.

In terms of delivery, I expect there will be an emphasis on faction boxes. The master set and battle box are providing a fair amount of terrain, and I expect an emphasis on adding more units. Without further ado, here's my prediction.

AoA wave two will consist of 1 battle box, 4 faction boxes, and an additional terrain set.

4 faction boxes will include:

Nemesis War Brood - Festering Honor Guard, Oathbound Legionnaires/Phalanx, Queen Maladrix

Dryan Lifeborne Order - Chana, Girushia, Haluchott, Halushia, Marachott, Vrono

Ironclad Collective - Hellforge, Iron Lich, Scavorith, Thyraxis Dragoon, Necrotechs

Clockwork Combine - Zed Nesbitt, Ordo Borealis, Adelbern, Burrowbreaker

The Battle box will be a Clockwork Combine and Pirates scenario and include Avalon Hill units in each faction. As such, it will include pirates Cornelius Breech, Crimson Widow, Dreadnauts of New Tortuga. Clockwork Combine figures will be Imperator Kayne, Glide Strikers, and Tuck Harrigan.

Since the first terrain set included jungle, which is the most difficult terrain to acquire in original 'scape, I predict the next terrain box will have some snow!

Notably this leaves out the new Kyrie, as well as Q-11 and the new Sonlen. I expect they'll keep those last two as future promotional units, and maybe try to sneak a Kyrie or two in the battle box.

Ultimately, I'm just excited to get the original play tested designs and have Heroscape back on the shelf!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion