Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 4th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Soldiers of Valhalla formation and technical aspect

I have started the Soldiers of Valhalla, a BoV-style project to identify the best of the best of custom units.

It will rely on community imvolvement in nominating units which will then be playtested by a panel of judges. The current judges are 1Mmirg, DaddyScaper, Killometer, Lamaclown, nyys and ZBeeblebrox. Judges are permanently appointed, and serve until they choose to step down.

Our mission is is to review custom units for balance, playability and creativity and to approve deserving candidates for inclusion in HeroScape play. Approved figures will fit in the HeroScape canon thematically and will be suitably priced.

This thread is for discussion of the formation, rules and processes of the Soldiers of Valhalla. Once we are ready to begin taking nominations and testing units we will start a "Soldiers of Valhalla nominations and discussion" thread.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Grungebob; November 16th, 2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old November 4th, 2010, 02:48 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla (BoV-style) customs project?

I like this idea Killometer. I like the idea of a classic C3G, but there are tons of customs already created; made with somewhat available miniatures and they just need playtested and tweaked to make them good.
So count me in, if there's room

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like this idea, but I just do not have time to playtest all the time. I will be watching this thread.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Rough draft of by-laws added to the OP (thanks to the BoV for providing such an excellent template )

Old November 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Section 3 still mentions Maps a few times.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Fixed. Thanks. Any other errors or suggestions?

Old November 4th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

This is an interesting project. I cannot join, but hopefully things go well.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:27 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Since I have over 200 customs from this site that i have printed, painted figures for and played with...I can add a lot of nominations when we are ready to roll.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; November 4th, 2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: clarifying my thought...my 200 customs are others ideas i found on this site
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think you should require a card. The BoV won't allow a submission without build instructions. What happens if a unit goes through here but is never carded? No one will use it. And the whole point of this thread is for cards to get recognized and used right?
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Since I have over 200 customs that i have printed, painted figures for and played with...I can add a lot of nominations when we are ready to roll.
I've created 2 or 3 customs myself. I don't know if any of mine would be ready for this process though.

Playtesting is something I can't commit to because of time constraints. If there is some other way I can help, though, I would be happy to offer whatever services I can.
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think you should require a card. The BoV won't allow a submission without build instructions. What happens if a unit goes through here but is never carded? No one will use it. And the whole point of this thread is for cards to get recognized and used right?
In this case a card is not required like with a map, because we have so many talented people on this site that can whip up a card at a moment's notice.

Old November 4th, 2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hmmm, good point. I think that will also help prevent people from slapping something together and rushing it in for a nomination.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards