Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 31st, 2009, 02:57 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow 2010 HeroScape Calendar (Release)

2010 HeroScape Calendar
Release Thread

2010 Calendar Sample Image

Just in time! The 2010 HeroScape calendar is finally done! A warm "thank you" goes out to all of those who submitted artwork, jokes, maps, etc. I hope you enjoy the calendar! Please let me know what you think. Post your comments, critiques, queries, and praise (hopefully) below.

Last edited by AliasQTip; December 31st, 2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 02:58 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2010 HeroScape Calendar (Release)

Credits:
January – Steve Argyle
Additional Images by Basilmichael & TheGuru
Joke Quote by AliasQTip

February – Jim
Additional Image by TheGuru
Agent Card “Facts” by Pumpkin_King

March – Mossman
Additional Images by Basilmichael

April – Hex_Enduction_Hour
Additional Images by Hex_Enduction_Hour & Truth

May – Allskulls, H_E_H, & Hextr1p
Additional Images by Peterparkerh & AliasQTip

June – Talyn
Additional Images by Basilmichael

July – Mooseman
Additional Image by Mooseman
Joke Quote by Netherspirit

August – Mossman

September – Talyn
Additional Image by Basilmichael

October – AliasQTip
Additional Image by Mooseman
HS Blessing by Follower of Vydar

November – Scottishlad5
Additional Images by Scottishlad5 & Basilmichael

December – Talyn
Additional Image by Talyn

Additional Credits:
09167, basilmichael, bunjee, chief, Darkmage7a, Dignan, gamjuven, GromBloodboy, LordRaidorJr, mad_wookiee, Mooseman, Mossman, Onacara, Pickledpie, ProtoFury, rednax, Scapemaster, scottishlad5, Sup3rS0n1c, Talyn, The B.I.V., theGuru, Vydar is the man, Warlord Alpha, and anyone else who I might have missed.

Last edited by AliasQTip; December 31st, 2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 04:35 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

:thumbsu p:

Sums up my feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbulleteinmessage
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to AliasQTip again.

Last edited by rednax; December 31st, 2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 04:43 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Great work- thank you. Hitting the printer soon.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old December 31st, 2009, 04:53 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome job! I'm honored to be included.
Old January 1st, 2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Awesome job! I'm honored to be included.
Honored to have you. I hope you get some use out of it.

I'm sorry it took so long to produce. I started earlier this year but next year I think I'll start even earlier. And, next year I'm going to find a different program to create the calendar. Microsoft Word is a uncontrollable beast of a program. I need something more geared to layout and design.
Old January 1st, 2010, 08:55 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey nice turnout! Really like it, and I must say It is a pleasure to have a picture in the calendar. Always thought that would be cool. Sooo.....GREAT JOB ALIASQTIP!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 09:59 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Good job on the finished calendar! Looks cool!

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old January 2nd, 2010, 10:17 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have to agree, this came out really well! Nice work.
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice work as always. Kinda surprised to see my name under the additional credits, as all I did was comment... Going to print it and hang it up as soon as I get black ink! (Ran out after printing too many maps)

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:43 PM

scottishlad5, ProtoFury, Warlord Alpha - Thanks! I couldn't do it without the support and contributions from the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Very nice work as always. Kinda surprised to see my name under the additional credits, as all I did was comment... Going to print it and hang it up as soon as I get black ink! (Ran out after printing too many maps)
I gave credit to all that participated in the project - even if it was just a comment. I have yet to print of a copy for myself. My printer is on the fritz and only prints after shutdown and restart. I hate Windows.
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Wow, 100 downloads! That was fast! Thanks everybody. I think the last calendar, between the two versions, only totaled a little more that 300 for the whole year!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction