Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old November 24th, 2019, 11:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Been having a little fun with maps lately, here's another one.

Dark and Dank
Sets: SotM, BftU, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 25th, 2019 at 12:40 AM.
Old December 7th, 2019, 11:27 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, Question. I cannot view your pictures (big maps from page one). Is it my system or is something different? I used to be able to see the pictures.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 7th, 2019, 11:49 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Hey, Question. I cannot view your pictures (big maps from page one). Is it my system or is something different? I used to be able to see the pictures.
Yeah, unfortunately those images are dead links. Back when I first started on here I used to use Google+ images for storing my pictures. They discontinued it and I think I lost those pictures

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:34 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bummer!! I was going to try to build something like your Charos board for the holidays!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 8th, 2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Bummer!! I was going to try to build something like your Charos board for the holidays!
Yeah I was pretty miffed when I realized 1) they discontinued allowing google+ to host images and 2) that I didn’t have the foresight to save them all somewhere else

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 13th, 2019, 07:20 PM

Meerca is surprisingly tart

I played a couple games on your Dulbane's Keep map. I liked it, I don't think there's anything I would change. Seems like it does a good job of favoring melee with still giving range some nice spots. I also like how the low start zones still feel very protected unless you're really losing the battle.

One of the games minions of utgar dominated with flying, road movement, and being able to hold glyphs. The other game was close but Krug came out on top. Ice troll berserker also did pretty well on the map
Old December 13th, 2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerca View Post
I played a couple games on your Dulbane's Keep map. I liked it, I don't think there's anything I would change. Seems like it does a good job of favoring melee with still giving range some nice spots. I also like how the low start zones still feel very protected unless you're really losing the battle.

One of the games minions of utgar dominated with flying, road movement, and being able to hold glyphs. The other game was close but Krug came out on top. Ice troll berserker also did pretty well on the map
Glad you enjoyed it! It is one of my recent favorites as well

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:53 PM

Some Scraps maps!

Dungeon Pool
Sets: 1/2 BftU, RttFF

Treasure Dungeon
1/2 BftU, FotA

Also added another 1 RotV map that I've been working on for a while.

Something Simple
1 RotV

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; February 12th, 2020 at 12:39 AM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 12:51 AM

Just added Swampy Gorge, check it out!

Swampy Gorge
Sets: SotM, FotA

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 12th, 2020, 06:48 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

Swampy Gorge
This map looks super fun! Hopefully I can get a game on it soon
Old February 12th, 2020, 07:30 PM

Thanks yeH tell me how it goes

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:54 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

Swampy Gorge
Very cool! Have you played it yet? Curious to see how action revolved around that corridor. Playing scraps tonight but I'll try and get this on the table!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios