Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 10th, 2013, 10:51 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Doe138's Customs: Nyk and Brakk added

Wow, thanks so much guys.

Here's a new version of Alastair. I kept him at 110, as negating spirit powers feel pretty powerful.

-------------------------------------------------------------
My customs! http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37164
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:02 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the ideas on these guys. Here are some tweaks, see how they work for you.

Old April 10th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Pics don't show.
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:57 PM
C3V art MACHINE

Hope these work.

Old April 11th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

These are great, doe! Am I guessing correctly that Alastair's general should be Utgar, and he is colored correctly? It's probably not the other way around...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:24 AM
C3V art MACHINE

Thanks for the catch. Yeah, he's Utgar.

Here he is!

Thanks for the kind words. Any suggestions?

Old April 11th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Brakk looks good at first glance.

Nyk's power should be reworded as Phantom Walk for consistency, I think.

For Alastair's TotH, how about when he receives one or more wounds, you can remove a figure from his card for each wound he has?
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:55 AM
C3V art MACHINE

Agent Bulwer
Figure: Horrorclix: Nightmare figure 32 - Street Samura
i

BIO
"Vydar must see something in you," Agent Carr nearly spat in Bulwar's direction.

"Why don't you tie that tie a bit tighter..." was what he wanted to say. But he kept his mouth shut. Insubordination is what got him where he is in this afterlife.

Anyone smart would have waited for backup before charging into the Esenwein encampment. But not Bulwar. No, the same courage (or foolish pride) that led his great, great, great grand uncle to battle Nosferantu made him think that his Microcorp Flechette 9mm handcannon would be enough against a whole family of the undead. It wasn't. They killed him in moments and then, well, it got worse. But he made it out, just not alive.

That said, putting up with these tight ass agents and their rules and order and logic? Bulwar thinks there really may be fates worse than death.

NOTES
I wanted to try and make a conflicted hero for Vydar. Someone who hates the vampires who gave him his powers, yet revels in their use. Plus, there hasn't been a vampire who also had a ranged attack (which I stole from Samuel Brown, but it seems like it works so much better here).

Thoughts?

Last edited by doe138; April 11th, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

An undead agent, not what I was expecting! Life Drain combined with range seems out of place to me. Why does shooting someone heal Bulwer? I like Full Auto Rush, it fits the figure perfectly. He does seem like a Sam Brown "upgrade", but he's also 30 points more. I don't see anything vampiric about the mini, but that horrible blur blinds my eyes.

Just kidding, I'm just so used to your great Art elsewhere.
Old April 11th, 2013, 01:29 AM
C3V art MACHINE

Sorry, I attached the wrong version. This is a lot clearer.

Old April 11th, 2013, 05:27 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

I assume you've put I'll Go First on Brakk so there aren't 4 powers on Nyk. There is nothing wrong with that on its own, but it isn't scalable. If you made a new custom (or used this with someone elses customs) that had a similar ability such as 'Whenever you take a turn with a Goblin Hero, you may first take a turn with <figure>', when using Nyk does this mean that you would get to take a turn with Brakk and also the other figure?

I feel like maybe there is a precedent for the way you have done it in Classicscape, but I can't think of it. Is there one?

'If It Bleeds He Can Kill It' should be reworded the same as Feral Troll's Blood Frenzy. "When attacking with Alastair McDougall, he receives 1 extra attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure's Army Card, to a maximum of 3 additional attack due for If It Bleeds He Can Kill It".

I'm also thinking Trophies of the Hunt might need a reword.I think it should read like this;
"When Alastair McDougall destroys a figure, you must place that figure on this Army Card. Whenever Alastair McDougall would receive one or more wounds, you may remove any number of figures from this Army Card to prevent that many wounds from being received."

I don't know if you really need to be specific about the Spirit Cards, and this could be open to interpretation. What is a 'Spirit Power'? I know you mean the Jandar Viking Heroes, but those abilities all have different names. It seems too specific to worry about, but I wonder if there any rules for this. I might have to go post in the rules section because now I am curious how this would resolve itself

Aside from that, I like the theme. At first I didn't think there was much to do with his hound, but then figured that it must be he who is going and getting those trophies.
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:41 PM
C3V art MACHINE

As for scaling, I only saw these guys as being used with one another. I'm not sure of any precedents, but am open.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards