Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 28th, 2010, 08:57 PM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart
Scaped Customs (Updated with MW2 Ghost)

Believe it or not, this card took me a while. I will make the most commonly used forms of Beast Boy into cards so anyone can have their own BB army. I haven't play tested so the points are just an estimate and I'm guessing there will be no figures available but I haven't looked.
I'd like some criticism. Stats, over-all prettiness of the card, etc.

I plan on making the rest of the Task Force. They will all have bonding so they should be able to move as a squad and increase eachother's stats when together. Also works great with Drake and AE for a soldier army. Any estimates on point value? And can anyone find something to base a hitzone on?

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Last edited by The Scaped; June 26th, 2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:30 AM

ron3090 Woo who?
Re: Beast Boy Card

The card looks very nice, but I can't say say anything about stats until we get some of his morphs. From, his fluff, though, he needs to be next to useless when not a beast, so instead set Morph to 5 or 9. and slightly reduce his stats.

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old June 1st, 2010, 06:20 PM

I see what you're saying but I'm afraid lowering his defense and/or life could have him killed in one turn. I was thinking of maybe changing the ability so that all his morphs have morph as well and they can change into BB or a different morph. What would you suggest for stats?

Old June 1st, 2010, 11:51 PM

ron3090 Woo who?

5 life, 6 move, 2 attack, and 3 defense. And yes, all morphs would need different attack and defense and such, but this ensures that if BB fails a morph, he will likely die. Makes for an interesting twist.

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:32 AM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

if you make it so he could probably die in one turn i would make his points maybe almost like a filler.

stingers>everything else
Old June 2nd, 2010, 09:37 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will you have to draft morphs to go with him? Or will you get the morphs automatically when you draft BB?

Old June 3rd, 2010, 10:03 PM

Well if his defense is low I'd like his points at a 10-30 area, if that's within reason. I want to change up the wording. Instead of "morph compatible figures" it will be "figures with the ability to morph." I'll lower the dice roll required to 9.
And yes you will have to draft the morphs but for a low point cost.
Some morphs will be t-rex, wolf, pterodactyl, mouse, and if you guys have any more to suggest.
I'll go with ron's stats, change wording of ability, and lower the point cost. Then I can make more morphs.

Old June 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The T-rex should be simple enough with moderate stats and a chomp-like ability. I'd place him somewhere in the 60-80 price range.
I'd give the wolf a pounce ability and moderate to low stats. Whiffing the pounce shouldn't kill him. Just change him back into BB and possibly wound him. I'd place him somewhere in the 30-50 price range.
The pterodactly should be similar to the wyvren with flying (duh) and carry. I'd give it lower stats than the wyvren and drop poison sting. This should also place it somewhere around 30-50.
The mouse should have extremely low stats except for a high move. I'd let BB stay as the mouse longer than the others and give him scatter. This should give him a more defensive option. 10-20 should be more than enough for what is basically a single deathreaver.
One other that I'd do is the Gorilla. This should have high stats and a rage type of ability. Like the mouse he should be able to stay as the gorilla longer than the others. This one should be expensive, depending on how high you make the stats. I'd say 100-150.
Hope you like my suggestions.

Old June 5th, 2010, 06:40 PM

The only problem with that is that I'd rather keep the morph point cost down because there is a chance that if you draft the morphs, BB will be killed before he gets the chance to morph. So I'd say that drops the points about 50 points.

My idea is to make him able to change into 4 or 5 things. One with high attack (gorilla), one with high defense (T-rex), one with high movement (wolf), one with high range (?), one that can fly (pterodactyl), and one that's small enough to fit through tight spaces that doesn't cost much and you may not even need, just a filler (mouse).

Here's a recreation I though up, just so it's easier to morph and I can increase the stats of the morphs.

5 life, 6 move, 2 attack, and 3 defense.

Morph- Before moving, Beast Boy may morph into any Changeling figure in your army. At the end of your turn, morph the selected changeling figure back into Beast Boy.
(The wording is bad, I know. Just a sample. The idea is for BB to be an all-terrain figure that can specialize against just about any figure, like an army in one.)

Old June 5th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Comic Hero Custom Creations
Old June 25th, 2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'm using this topic as my ALL my customs instead of making two topics. Wouldn't it be more efficient to just merge Comic Heroes and Regular Customs?

But anyway, If someone could find me pics for different forms of Beast Boy that would be great because I can't find any. But right now I'm going to make a card based off of the Task Force 141 on MW2.

Old June 26th, 2010, 11:55 PM

Re: Scaped Customs (Updated with MW2 Ghost)

I like the MW2 customs. As you can see from my sig I've done some MW2 scenarios. For a figure/hitzone you could just repaint some Airborne Elite. If you wanted more variance you could probably find some soldier minis from another game pretty cheaply. I'm reluctant to recommend a point cost because I haven't seen the others and don't know how powerful his bonuses will be. Keep up the good work, I'm excited to see the rest.

EDIT: Check these out. You'll have to paint them, but they look like they could make good figures for your task force. They are also heroscape scale (28mm). Which is fairly hard to find.

Last edited by Chardar; June 27th, 2010 at 12:09 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards