Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:26 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-9-11 LIZARD KING

Current Custom to Analyze

Modified Custom

Hawkeye 5-9-11
Indian Aura helping, unique hero

I new right away what I wanted to make him look like, but I have had trouble coming up with his abilities. I like how he turned out though. He is the opposite of Brave Arrow and enhances the Indians. He originally was a healer, then a wild animal mover, and then became his own.

Card

Front

Back

Spear

Side

This unit was made out of Brave arrow, Raelin spear, marro heads, and A hawk hat I put together for him.

Play him with
Brave Arrow
Hawkeye
Indians X4
Continue moving each hero into battle taking turns with them, through the bonding options. The strategy is full on press with all figures.

Enforcers of Valkrill

After seeing how their hero came out, I had to make a squad that would work with him. These are the other side of the spectrum for Einar Kyrie, they have double attack, but range. Their wings are hit zones because the wings are a part of them.

Card

Front 1

Front 2

Front 3

Back 1

Back 2

Back 3

These figures are made from Marro Drudge boddies, and rats heads, with wings of Raelin. The bodies were carved down, to loose some of the bones and guts that showed through the paint. Re-painted to look like robots.

Enforcers of Valkrill X6
Vortex

Smaug Warrior King

I had to make a lizardfolk king for the greenscale warriors to fallow under general Ullar. He is a big hitter, but I wanted him to only be when with the greenscales just as they do when with their lizard king. He turned out perfect. Possible 6 plus attack die, and possible 6 attacks. They are fun to play together.

Card

Front

Back

Side

Side

Head Armor

Armor

Shield

This was a Molten claw modified and repainted. He is also made out of the Ogre’s club, Thorgrim’s armor and Raelin’s wings off her helmet.

Testing with
Smaug Warrior King
Greenscale Warriors X3
Deadeye Dan
Syvarris

Samurai New 5-7-11

Spoiler Alert!

Agents

Spoiler Alert!

Soldiers NEW!

Spoiler Alert!

Litharians NEW!

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts?

Modified Heroscape Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Promo Repaints
Spoiler Alert!

Cards for D&D figures
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYTESTING
Spoiler Alert!

Custom Terrain
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by jahosaphat; May 10th, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 03:44 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Jahosaphat's repaint/designed customs 2/1

I'm likin' the Valkrill love.

Behemoth looks like just my type of figure-a big beatstick hero-and I love his powers. He looks priced about 20 points high, though.

The way Menelauis is worded you can use him to take a turn with 1 Minion figure, 1 Sentinel figure and 1 Protector figure. Was that intentional?

The Dark Assassins' Stealth Flying says Menelauis in the power description. Is the overlap between Teleport and Stealth Flying worth the points in your experience?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:31 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Thankyou for the suggestions killometer. I edited the thread to help clear up some of your questions, and already fixed the stealth flying, good find.

what you mean by teleport and stealth flying being worth their points?
Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:50 AM

check main thread
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by jahosaphat; February 8th, 2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:56 AM

Yesiamthatguy is surprisingly tart

Good job. I just have 2 things to say.
1.Awesome job on making the figures.
2. Your cards could be edited a bit to sound more official.
Menelauis card says, "You may move 1 kyrie hero or 3 kyrie squad figures". Kato has a similar power, but it is worded, "1 samurai hero or 1 Samurai squad."
Being that all kyrie squads are 3 figure squad, the wording is unnecessary and you can make your card sound more official.

And the Drow Kyrie. You need to clarify the teleport power. You can't move each of the three figures to the same chosen place. Instead you could word it as such. "Choose an opponent's figure within 8 clear sight spaces of the Assassins. You may place up to three Assasian you control adjacent to the chosen figure."

Also opponent is spell wrong on the Assassin card.

Again great job on the figures and everything. I envy you.

My sig is basic html codes.
MY AMAZING TRADE POST.
MY Customs and Repaints
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesiamthatguy View Post
Good job. I just have 2 things to say.
1.Awesome job on making the figures.
2. Your cards could be edited a bit to sound more official.
Menelauis card says, "You may move 1 kyrie hero or 3 kyrie squad figures". Kato has a similar power, but it is worded, "1 samurai hero or 1 Samurai squad."
Being that all kyrie squads are 3 figure squad, the wording is unnecessary and you can make your card sound more official.

And the Drow Kyrie. You need to clarify the teleport power. You can't move each of the three figures to the same chosen place. Instead you could word it as such. "Choose an opponent's figure within 8 clear sight spaces of the Assassins. You may place up to three Assasian you control adjacent to the chosen figure."

Also opponent is spell wrong on the Assassin card.

Again great job on the figures and everything. I envy you.
I think what he means is what killometer said before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
The way Menelauis is worded you can use him to take a turn with 1 Minion figure, 1 Sentinel figure and 1 Protector figure. Was that intentional?
i think he meant it that way, so you could take a turn with any 3 kyrie squad figures.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM

check main thread
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by jahosaphat; February 8th, 2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old February 4th, 2011, 04:54 AM

Thanks for the feedback on these guys killometer and yesiamthatguy.

So the wording was significantly changed and hopefully better to understand now. The game play is exactly the same, they are able to gain higher ground in their teleport now. In the testing stages they proved to be too strong with an attack of 4. so 4 was reduced and the ability to get them into close combat quickly made them a very useful force. Usefulness made points go up. Also I was spelling the word ASSASSIN wrong, as well as everyone else, but this is how assassin is spelt.

Thanks again, let me know if you like the new card alterations.
Old February 4th, 2011, 10:44 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Verngolly is pretty cool. I thought of making a tinkerbell custom with a fairy squad for my wife to play and tinkerbell would of had something similar to your fairy dust but I would have made it so that any figure you control that is adjacent to her gains flying when they start to move away.

Another question about him is his size. Fairies are very small creatures, and his figure, too me, would be bigger then his actual size compared to other figures. So, I would suggest making his hit zone look like a custom that badgermaniac made of Yellowjacket. and and use the same sizing too (tiny 1)
Old February 6th, 2011, 07:29 PM

check main thread
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by jahosaphat; February 8th, 2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old February 7th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Dark Assassins of Valkrill are up for review in the CHCG24 thread
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

They look like great customs. Excellent job at making your own figures

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards